Posts created by missjaida

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 25, 13 3:37 PM
Thanks Arids & Booties21 For your input. I'm getting so angry. Now they increased the price cost in our diamonds when trying to get like a pie or honey pot. For what. It takes forever to get the things you need. I love this game but I've about had it with this game. Today I need again 3 floaters for the assasion or how ever you spell her. That was right after I had to get 20 arrows for the bat.& 20 for her to banish. GRRRRRRRRRR. Thanks for the help & info What place did you go to on the customer support site looks like 3 or 4 different sites. Which one did you use. I've used 7 honey pots & still can't get the tape measure. Hope you guys are having better luck.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 25, 13 3:19 AM
Has anyone had a problem with the floaters/ the special ones for banishing / wolf -bat ect. I have banished over 200 leumets & the vulture bird, still haven't got the special floater. now I have the task of getting the floater for the leumets. But its not coming none of them are. They were coming for a while now it seems to have stopped. I have uninstalled the game & reinstalled the game & still nothing. Can someone tell me if they are having the same problem. & how to fix this if it can.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 6, 13 8:17 PM
Thanks Sandyfish55, I also feel your pain. Your right it has been one problem after another. I wonder if they will give us all something back for all our losses. You know I'm on level 96 on my other computer. This on level 46. Same problems on both games. Have a blessed week & good luck.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 6, 13 6:55 PM
First of all I love this game. But nothing but problems since updating the game. I go to sites to get things, I get them but they don't show up. Or It says to do the lab 2x's in the nite mode. I do this but it doesn't register. That I did this. I have spent all my money & diamonds for these things for what nothing I'm MAD. I have uninstalled & reinstalled & still nothing. Does anyone know how I get these things to stop happening Or to get my stuff. I've had it up to here { no more money or coins|.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Jun 29, 13 4:04 PM
Well I still have nothing but the crate so I don't know what everyone is talking about Wish I was getting all these things people say are floating around on their game. If there is something I need to do will someone please tell me.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 27, 13 8:16 PM
Well I have uninstalled & downloaded this game like 4 times. I get no floaters just the floating crate when I first start the game. None of these other floaters you all are talking about. But I did notice that I spent 4 x's full energy to get 2 scissors. & got nothing to compleat any tasks.
I am getting so mad. It's eating all your coins just to hope you'll get some thing. 40 amulet banished no flare no arrows or claws . I have wasted 50.000 trying to get things & nothing. What the heck is going on. They need to fix these problems.

On this computer I am on level 41 My other computer I'm on level 91 same problems. Is there something going on that I don't know about. I'm almost out of money & coins.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 17, 09 7:11 PM
I have the same problem did anyone ever find a fix. Or are we missing something. That were not doing. Will someone please HELP.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 17, 09 7:05 PM
Switchie wrote:I opened the game & it said click on the hammer head so I did but the arrow just keeps going on & on it doesn't work any ideas???????/

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator