Posts created by markiesmommy06

posted in Hoyle Illusions on Sep 13, 14 9:05 PM
Yep. Me too. Anyone have an answer?

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Aug 26, 14 8:10 PM
I wasted a free game on this? Horrible grammar and spelling errors. Terrible graphics. I won't even finish the game.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 17, 14 6:17 PM
Yep. Get the weird psychedelic features, so I started a new profile. Seemed to work fine UNTIL I get to the same spot as before. Can't free the mermaid. Can't do quite a few things because I can't complete any task in its entirety.

Very disappointed and annoyed. Do not want to start the game a third time.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 15, 14 4:17 PM
NO CLIPPERS!!! I cannot save the mermaid or progress in the game without them. They are NOWHERE to be found.

GRRR

You have to get the ragged shirt by the iron gates. Where is the head????

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Oct 18, 09 2:57 PM
I'm all the way to the tower, but when I enter the room, nothing happens. There are no lists for me to choose from, but the witch seems to have one that apparently is invisible. Now what?

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Aug 17, 09 7:10 PM
LostAtTheGate wrote:I've given up on the Monkey Game-even with all the tips, I'm putting this game into cold storage. Maybe someday if I'm feeling masochistic, I'll pull it out. Not only does the monkey get 9 balls in the 1st level, I can't hit the boards down. I hit 3 Guava's, 3 Stars and 2 crabs and got a score of 8. The boards, even when I click on them 2 or 3 times each, which makes the game impossible to win, the boards still won't go down, and I wait for them to be standing up straight.

Nothing works and I'm so disappointed. I hate arcade games to begin with which is why I get the large file games-so this is doubly frustrating. I would certainly like my money back on this one.

Have you tried the other two monkey games?

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Aug 17, 09 7:09 PM
I can find the "W" to start the treasure hunt, but cannot figure out the paces, nor can I figure out why the shovel doesn't dig. Help???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator