Posts created by lakemj1

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on May 21, 17 4:36 AM
Maggie freezes on multiple levels. WIndows 8 pc. Has anybody fixed this yet? I can load my tray but cannot move

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 17 1:36 PM
What features are exclusive to the Collectors edition? I cant find anything to tell me why this one is worth more.

posted in Gnomes Garden: New home on Mar 25, 17 1:51 PM
Thanks for the help. I'll try this

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on Mar 25, 17 12:30 PM
I have completed everything up to level 34. There is a broken road section just past the lamp post. I click on it and cannot repair it. I cannot complete the level. Is there something I am missing?

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Mar 12, 17 4:49 AM
I have updated the game and it continues to crash. I use a Windows 8 PC

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Mar 9, 17 2:51 PM
I notice as I progressed in the game that certain tables reappear later. I hate when I buy a helper and then the commodity disappears. In this one helpers reappear in later levels when the commodity reappears

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Mar 9, 17 2:17 PM
No. It didn't fix the ones missing in Russia

I also found a screen bug on this level but not in expert mode. On my screen the area where the mouse shows is above the clock and my screen cuts off that part. I clicked blindly as high as I could go when I heard the mouse. Never saw him. I found his location from a walkthrough on another site so I know that my screen is cut off at the top. Look at the mouse location hints on the "other" website and you clearly see the mouse.

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 27, 16 4:22 AM
Continual issues with characters freezing in place. As old as this game is, is there an update?

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 16 11:41 AM
Never mind. Knew I would find him as soon as I posted. He is near sewing machine

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 16 9:22 AM
Oh my - cannot find him. I do hear him towards the very end of the level. Help!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 1:46 PM
I like the idea too. It would be fun.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 15 6:50 AM
I am stuck on the beanbag chair too except 111 of 112. Will keep trying

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 5:52 AM
Same thing on the three star and I have played them all. I don't recall the first being really tough but it has been forever since I played it I had some challenges in the wedding but honeymoon was pretty good.

My biggest complaint is this one is buggy. Emily leaves the restaurant and disappears. Trying to fill orders and Elvis blocking is a pain. And grabbing the pie out of the oven, it dings to warn you and disappears immediately, I thought I used to be able to grab it after the ding.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 5:45 AM
Emily leaves the restaurant in the middle of the game. Click on the door on level 1-5 and she leaves. She will not come back.

Cookyville wrote:There are glitches in this game- I have it on both MAC & PC- MAC plays better

On the level where the dad is collecting the tools- I have had him standing

there with no 'bubble' over his head * had to restart level

On one level- the cherry pies didn't work- but apple did

Most bizarre- I have had Emily vanish in the middle of a game...

It is VERY hard to earn enough in each game to buy all of the items for sale..

Not enough levels to each

BUT- glitches will be worked out- GREAT series

For real charm- play Holiday.....wonderful

LS

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 5:43 AM
I own and have played every Delicious Emily game from the beginning and I have never seen this before. I was replaying level 1-5 and clicked on the mouse who is outside the window. I couldn't see him because the food order for the table was covering him but I heard his squeak and thought he was there. Emily disappeared from the restaurant. I clicked food, I clicked on Paige, Emily was gone. I could still send Elvis to sing and send the bus boy to clear but No Emily.

I exited to retry. This time I saw Emily leave. If you click on the open restaurant door she will walk out before the day ends and no matter what you click she will not return. Has anyone else seen this? It is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen in this game.

Has anyone had any luck finding the East eggs? I prints, statues, chess pieces, most of the cards and artwork but no easter eggs or Origami? I played Collectors Edition.

dracnar wrote:Is anyone else having trouble opening the cabinet after the attach both handles????

There is still another piece that has to be placed on the cabinet. It is round and you should see a sort of outline on the cabinet. You will find it as you move forward. This game allows you to place the pieces you find without waiting to find everything needed.

posted in Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition on Jan 7, 14 3:26 AM
Does anyone have a list that shows how much rent is paid based on the upgraded stars? Do the renters pay more if you add a garden?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward on Jul 14, 13 4:47 AM
Similar problem. It would play for a few minutes then freeze or crash. Thought I would like it but I used 21 minutes of demo play and it crashed 4 times. I run Windows 7 and use Norton 360 for antivirus and internet security.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator