Posts created by jerimeri

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 5, 18 4:16 PM
I finished Sweetheart Island and one of the gifts was 4 hours of free play. However I didn't get that and used up my lives instead. I'm not sure if I got any of the items. How do we fix this.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 20, 15 8:26 PM
It won't let me. I didn't get the rewaRed. I just now found the bathhouse

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 19, 15 12:12 AM
I collected the reQuired pipes but didn't get the 150 Coins or the ability to advance.

I don't know what to do???

jeri

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Dec 25, 10 1:58 AM
I had the same problem as everyone else. I bought the game and when it hung up, I left it to play some of the others. Tonight I tried to uninstall, reinstall but I guess uninstalling doesn't remove all the files because the reinstalled game took me to the exact place I left off at. Glitch and all.

I would think a patch would be available by now since people have been complaining about this since August!

Any word?

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Dec 25, 10 1:53 AM
Does anyone know if there is a patch to fix this yet? I bought this game and would like to finish it.

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 16, 10 3:51 AM
peglegann wrote:Has anyone else noticed that yesterdays TGT was 700MB+ and todays is only 70MB+? Is the 71.15MB today just for the 1 hour trial? On the CE it gives 2 different sizes. I do appreciate that a CE would probably be larger by definition. What do you all think. Does anyone know?

Well gosh what's a TGT? and what is CE? Could probably answer once I decoded your shorthand. :-)

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 16, 10 3:48 AM
Wish I would have read the Forum before purchasing this game. I played the Demo and enjoyed the game so I bought it - and was finished in about 20 minutes! Live and learn. It's a nice game but one of the shortest BFG has ever offered. I expected more story after the demo. Very disappointed.

posted in Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone on Sep 28, 10 3:00 AM
Same here. Won't open in Win 7/64 bit. This is the second game they put out recently that had this issue. Hope it's a quick fix.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 3:53 AM
Birmaangels wrote:
tinkz2007 wrote:
walcroft wrote:i have downloaded it but every time i go to play it shuts itself down HELP

Im having same problem

Tried uninstalling and redownloading today hoping BFG fixed the issue. But I still can't get the game to open. I'm using Firefox and Windows 7. Do you think that could be the problem?

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 1:23 AM
Won't open for me either. Hope BFG has this fixed shortly.

posted in Dominic Crane 2: Dark Mystery Revealed on Sep 7, 10 1:27 AM
Too short and too basic. There are eight very short chapters to the game - not really much in the way of dialog so there isn't much story involved. Should have been a $2.99 game really.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 2, 10 1:47 AM
Loading, loading and more loading. Every time you make a move somewhere the game has to load. Lots of dialog, lots of loading, little game play. I deleted after a frustrating 15 minutes.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 1:33 AM
I'm playing the 60 minute trial and have spent the better part of that hour stuck where the goat boy is. I cannot pick up anything in the water. When I click on "hints" it shows me one of the underwater items - which I cannot pick up. I'm usually really good at these games.

posted in Veronica and the Book of Dreams on Aug 23, 10 1:05 AM
One of the worst games BFG has offered in a long time. Nothing worked right . And the end challenge to the first level was absolutely horrendous. Wasn't even sure what I was looking for since when I clicked on what I thought was a crystal nothing would happen but when I clicked on a hint out of desperation it would pick what I had just tried to click on.

I, too, have been waiting for a really good Match 3 game. How hard can it be?

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 2:19 AM
I was so excited when I saw Wizard of Oz but what a disappointment. Even with my nose on my monitor and my reading glasses on I couldn't find hardly anything required. Kept using the wand over and over. Someone sure did slap this game together!

What a shame.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 30, 10 2:42 AM
why would someone want to or HAVE to start a game from the beginning because we were sold a defective game? I have no interest in starting this game all over again and am not happy that I cannot finish it.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 28, 10 4:06 AM
Same problem here. Installed the update so that's not the problem. With so many people having the same issue I'm surprised Big Fish hasn't answered anyone yet. Hoping I don't have to start over.

posted in The Inquisitor on May 31, 10 1:44 AM
Only played about 20 minutes of the Trial. I didn't like anything about this game. It seemed to be cheaply done and rushed. The hidden objects were a joke for the most part. I just found the whole game to be way below Big Fish's standards. I wouldn't even pay $2.99 for this one.

posted in Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny on May 17, 10 12:36 AM
This game should sell for $2.99 not the $6.99. Way too short to have to pay "full" price. I was disappointed it ended so soon and so abruptly.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 12:33 AM
Also cannot download. Windows 7 as well. Seems to be an ongoing issue lately.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator