Posts created by Ashm00r

@skpjazz

That is indeed possible, resetting the game at level 121 or losing all lives will reset the score and probably the bonus games progress. This is rather a design flaw that we overlooked since nobody happened to run on this path until now I don't know if current game can be updated but the issue will surely be fixed for future releases.

A possible solution would be playing in relaxed mode.

Thank you, we value all suggestions and feedback and are taking it into consideration. Our goal is to provide the best gaming experience and therefore we pay extra attention to everything you guys say, even if sometimes we don't react to it right away. We also heard your request for more animals in future scenes

That is a little teaser-challenge left for the perfectionists The easier way of clearing it is using the chain breaker spell two times .

I confirm that the 3rd board from the right on top row is bugged. The second one from the right is not. SynthpopAddict, you may have gotten two tiles on top of each other left, which means the board can no longer be completed at this stage. That is a normal game scenario and may happen on any board. I have completed that board and it seems working ok.

@Ellen07

Coins are not used for buying castle parts and are not limited to your chest size. The gold coins are only used for purchasing powerups. Pieces and amulets are used for buying castle parts. Chests limit the amount of pieces you may have at one time, just buy castle parts in the castle menu and your chest will empty. There is no way of emptying the chest while playing a level, only in the castle screen. I hope this solves your problem.

@marciapistor you have PM

Is your current castle fully built or obviously incomplete? Can you tell me exactly the level you are at?

Castles are switched every 20 levels even if you don't finish building them. Game should switch to a new castle at level 80 and again at 100. If you are between those, you should get a new castle at level 100.

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Feb 2, 18 4:28 PM
If the game is not running properly under win10, it may be due to the new scaling feature Microsoft has implemented. You may right clicking the icon, go to "properties" -> "compatibility" and running the compatibility troubleshooter. If that does not work you may try to manually set the compatibility to windows 8 and then pressing "Change high DPI settings" -> check "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by" and select "Application" from the drop down menu.

I hope this helps and solves at least some of the issues with the new windows 10 updates.

Have fun!

@amtoday

Do you have enough space on your main hard drive? ( usually c: ) You need around 400 MB for the game files and probably around 8 GB minimum for windows virtual memory ( recommended is 12GB ), given that you have 8GB RAM memory. If you get below that, programs like your antivirus and other apps may stop working.

@lvd04 -
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding the game. User feedback is important to us and will be taken into account for future releases.

What is it about gameplay that you like better in JM2?

This Collector's Edition price is justified by the fact that it provides 180 "standard" m3 levels, most of which are made of 3 or more "boards" and 80 "bonus" levels. This is roughly equivalent to 620 levels other games provide. You can play all those in 3 game modes and 2 difficulty settings. There is a strategy guide, HOG scenes, Mahjong boards and other goodies. As other users have mentioned, this is a long game, it will keep you entertained for more than two weeks!

You gather gems (crystals) from the crystal rooms of each level and then "purchase" bonus games with them from the bonus games menu. You can access the bonus games menu from the castle screen or the main menu. I hope this helps.

The box allows you only 2000 pieces (the ones used for building castle parts), you can gather unlimited amounts of coins regardless of the box.

Hi guys, if the game is not running properly under win10, it may be due to the new scaling feature Microsoft has implemented. You may right clicking the icon, go to "properties" -> "compatibility" and running the compatibility troubleshooter. If that does not work you may try to manually set the compatibility to windows 8 and then pressing "Change high DPI settings" -> check "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by" and select "Application" from the drop down menu.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire on Dec 20, 17 10:53 AM
@thistle809

There are 5 castles in the game. You may be missing something. Each castle has allotted 40 levels therefore at level 41 you should see a new castle to build.

@simba2009

I sent you a reply in the other thread regarding the castles. Do you have emeralds but no castle part buttons visible?

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire on Dec 20, 17 10:49 AM
Each level has a specific number of emeralds. You may finish those levels without collecting all the emeralds but completing the castle requires all the emeralds, therefore you must check the map and see if all levels have the emerald icons, displayed under the level bubble, marked green. If not, replay those levels until you gather all the emeralds. To replay a level you can either double click it on the map or select it and press play.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire on Dec 16, 17 12:53 PM
@Simba2009

Can you please describe the situation?

Why can't you replay the levels? Do you see the castle buttons but can't purchase any buildings due to not having enough emeralds or is it that you don't see the castle part buttons?

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire on Dec 13, 17 3:57 PM
@bribling you have PM.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Dec 4, 17 2:17 PM
Clicking on any of the previously completed level bubbles in the map menu will replay that level.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 17 6:57 AM
I think you must use 4 hammers/sickle in a row to get that trophy.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 17 12:38 PM
@ikwriter you have PM

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 17 5:12 AM
@Nilosh the castle building part is fixed. There are two trophies that do not register and still need a fix.

If you downloaded the new version and still can't move on, make sure you have collected all the emeralds by checking their small icons on the minimap. Do not check the stars, look at the small dots under the level icon.

Can you please tell me what game version you have? You can read that in the upper left corner of the options dialog. It's something written pretty small along the lines of v171026173352

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator