Posts created by jagran

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Nov 27, 14 8:13 AM
And by the way. where is the Help button?!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Nov 27, 14 8:00 AM
I've posted on the Forum but since I am getting no replies I thought I'd try here instead. Having found the case file and met Bridget, I can't find my way out of the hotel. Just lots of arrows taking me either to the lift or back to my room. Help please!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Nov 27, 14 7:34 AM
Hopelessly stuck nearly at the beginning. Where is the hint button? Where is Bridget and why do I keep following arrows that take me nowhere except back to my room or to the lift? Totally puzzled. A walkthrough would help. Someone please help!

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul on Oct 7, 14 8:23 AM
How many of us have to report issues with this game before BFG gets back to the devs and asks for a fix? I am not prepared to jump through any more hoops to play a game which should not be causing all these problems. Took ages to re-start my PC when I encountered a freeze and have now deleted the game. I have better things to do than helping fix devs/BFG's problems for them. Irritated would be putting it mildly!

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 18, 14 10:52 AM
Am having exactly the same problem. Where are those gloves? Can't find a walkthrough so am really stuck.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 16, 14 8:13 AM
Now the Ladder is the least of my problems. Having downloaded the upgrade, I now can't play the game at all! So please ignore my question.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 16, 14 8:07 AM
Unwisely, I too have just downloaded the upgrade and have now a totally unplayable game. Graphics all over the place. Now what, BFG? I paid good money for that!

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 16, 14 7:07 AM
Despite advice from helpful fishies, I did not take the ladder with me every time and now can't find it! I need it to take the light bulb outside the kitchen and to get back up into the attic. I've been everywhere, I think! No ladder anywhere. Help, please. Don't tell me it is missing along with the clippers!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 14, 14 7:08 AM
Another Brit with a gripe! 'The Lord' and 'Lord' are words used for God and not for landed gentry! At one point Lord Flatsbury is called 'Sir' somebody - equally wrong. Irritating and not necessary, even if non Brits are writing the script! All that's needed is a bit of homework.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 4, 14 7:12 AM
Thanks, but sadly that didn't work. Now what?

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 4, 14 6:16 AM
I'm nowhere near having any problems with the actual game. My problem is that although the wide screen option is checked I have a little screen the likes of which I haven't seen for a long time with BFG. Anyone have any helpful suggestions?

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Mar 31, 14 7:20 AM
No wide screen for me in this game although selected in options. Not my PC's fault - all other BF games play with wide screen. Can anyone help?

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Mar 31, 14 7:16 AM
No wide screen for me in this game. Not my PCs fault! All other games work with the wide screen. What to do ?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on Mar 14, 14 7:54 AM
Can't play this. Right from the beginning the cursor is jumping all over the place and despite my adjusting the volume the sound is incredibly loud. Not like Elephant games - they are usually so good.

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 21, 14 9:15 AM
Sorry - too quick to ask for help. I have solved the problem!

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 21, 14 8:00 AM
I am stuck in the same place/ Next question - where is the engine room !?

posted in Mysterium™: Lake Bliss on Feb 5, 14 3:37 AM
I need help! Despite restarting the game twice I am still unable to pick up the burglary tools to open the safe in the Woodbury house. I have the stethoscope but nothing in my inventory which appears to be burglary tools. A small chisel sounded promising but doesn't fit the bill. What have I done wrong? Annoying, since this is not a difficult game.

Haven't even got past the opening screen. Cursor goes haywire and I am unable to click on anything. Like Options for instance. Eventually exited and tried again, with the same result. Looks as if there are too many glitches in this game, so I will give it a miss.

Thank you both. I just didn't click blindly for long enough! Apart from that am so enjoying my annual fix of Mystery Case Files.

Am I blind or what! Even with the help of the SG, I can't find the silver rose in the HOG. I've clicked on the lady with the long drapey dress a hundred times without success. Can any kind Fishie help, please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator