Posts created by mauntana

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 17 7:33 AM
I don't write reviews because I usually have created the Strategy Guide for the game and am so tired of playing it, I can't give a good review. This game is the exception. I loved this game and really enjoyed doing the SG. If you like puzzles of varying degrees of difficulty that fit the story line, this is a good game for you.

The story itself is interesting and keeps you guessing. In short, the main character is reliving his life through his dreams so you're along for the ride. It makes you wonder if the dreams are real or a distortion of the facts. It's all done so well with twists and turns that make you go "hmmmm".

I don't get paid to endorse a game--just to write the SG--so this is from the heart. No matter your gaming proficiency this game has something for everyone. Enjoy!

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 17 7:08 AM
boyer97873 wrote:GAME GLITCH can't get the brush from the chair in the lobby, soooo I can't clean up glass. help

If you haven't already done so, post this problem on the Technical Issues thread. You should get help there.

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 16 7:32 AM
FrenchLady1. If you look at the Strategy Guide it shows where to place the items. The numbers show the order in which they are picked up and placed as well as when to use the arrows. That should help. I hope!

Good luck.

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 16 8:06 AM
It sound as if this is a technical issue. If you haven't already done so, please report the issue in the Technical Issues thread. You're more likely to get a helpful response there from the moderator.

Good luck!

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 16 8:03 AM
Click on the direction arrows themselves and they will send the man as far in that direction as he can go before hitting an obstruction.

I'm hoping this is just another case of unclear instructions. If, however, you are trying to do this and it still isn't working, please report this in the technical issues thread. The moderators pay attention to issues reported there more closely than these general help questions.

Good luck!

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 16 9:11 AM
I wrote the strategy guide so I may be able to help you. Can you give me more information about where you are and what you just did?

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 16 10:46 AM
suniris. It's hard to tell what problem you're experiencing. If it's missing the book sign plate, did you use to code to open the bookcase? That's where the sign plate is. You might try going back a little in the strategy guide to make sure you didn't skip a step along the way.

Sorry if this isn't helpful but I'm a little confused about where you are in the game.

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 16 10:35 AM
ladyjake. This is a tricky puzzle. Look very carefully at the example or the guide; it's easy to miss a small area when spreading the colors. That's the problem I had. It took a couple of tries to get it.

Hope this helps.

Make sure you are playing the updated release; it fixed this problem. Please see the release notes (top post in this forum) to get the update installed.

The collectibles and morphs are in the main scenes of the game. All occur in the main game and don't extend to the bonus game.

PAMSY10. Thanks for the extra information. Your inventory should be empty at this point. So that's fine. If where you are doesn't match the strategy guide screen after following the steps listed, then this may be a bug.

See if you can wade through all the posts in the Technical Issues thread and see if this has been reported. If not, you should post there. You're more likely to get a response there as it is monitored by BFG. Most general questions, like this, don't get the moderator's attention.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Good luck.

Nolaj. I'm not sure where you are from your description. If you just gave the flute, then you shouldn't have anything in inventory (i.e. no portal pieces). Based on your description of your efforts, I'm sure you've checked the Map to see where the available actions are. To get to the battle place you should have gone down, then forward twice once the flute was handed off. The fact that the Hint system isn't working may mean you haven't done something you should have.

Not much help, I know. If you can give me a few more details of what you did and where you are, I'll see if I can help. I know it's very frustrating to not be able to go forward.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 16 6:47 AM
Have you checked the Technical Issues thread to see if this is a bug that's been reported? If it hasn't and you think it is a game issue, please post there. The moderators monitor that thread most often so it's more likely to get their attention.

Sorry I can't be more help as I didn't have that problem.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 16 7:46 AM
No, the game has no extra hidden objects in the scenes. The only extra collectible is the random morphing object.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 16 7:50 AM
Joey. Did you look at the banner in the hall outside the kitchen door (the SG shows where to look)? It shows the order for the feathers and you must look at it for the feathers to work. Hope that's all it is!

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 16 8:03 AM
cmuttz. I don't know if this is your problem, but I found the areas where the items need to be placed is very sensitive. I finally made sure I was clicking in the center of the outline and then it worked for me. Also, there are a couple of impressions that look similar so make sure you are placing the item in the correct outline.

Hope that helps.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 16 7:27 AM
Chatterlee. A little more information would be helpful. What do you have in inventory? What was the last thing you did?

If you haven't already done this, I'd check the guide pages around where you are and make sure you've done everything it says. I know there are patterns you need to look at before you can do a couple of things (the shields on the hall throne; the banner outside the kitchen) and this may be one of those.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 16 7:18 AM
Janet. According to the numbers in the guide press (1) red; (2) blue; (3) green; (4) blue.

Hope that helps!

If you are having problems like this, be sure and post them in the Technical Issues thread. Those issues are monitored more often than just regular posts so are more likely to get noticed and addressed.

quichelorraine63 wrote:I can't dress the girl doll. I have tried every piece and nothing sticks.

Getting the clothes to stick is touchy. I remember trying the correct dress more than once before I finally got it to stay. I don't know if this was a fluke or not, but once I got the shoes to stay, the rest followed so you might try that.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator