Posts created by julie2753

posted in Solitaire Game: Halloween on Oct 21, 14 4:52 PM
I have the same problem i cant move to next level so annoying, would be nice if someone from Bigfish would reply please.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 6:17 PM
Well i love it bought it without trying the demo , and i am not dissapointed at all ,the graphics are beautifull, the mini games fun and not to hard a lovely game .

Done it, thank goodness it was driving me mad but moving on now.

I will try that , thank you it might just help, i am stummped

Right just a question about the DNA code, i have been stuck for days on this, so need some help,
my numbers are 12-10-5 has anyone else had problems with those numbers? i dont know if i have a bug on my game, Also does the dials stop moving about when you have them in the right place. i cant move 12 any closer to the bottom its right there, my other 2 numbers look right on the dials but when i press the green button nothing happens,

i am thinking of starting the game again, hoping i wont get the same numbers. and i really dont want to do that.

if anyone has any advice i could use it right now, thanks.

well i am going to get in touch with CE as i have been doing the DNA puzzle for 3 days now and i am over it, i have checked my numbers loads of time ,dials say 12.10. 5 which i have set it to but when i press the green button nothing happens, i feel sorry for the mannequin poor woman is screaming so much i just want to put her out of her misery and i want to move on.

i have 12 10 5 and it says on the gauge its right but still no baby when i press the green button, i have been stuck for hours now, and unless i get the baby its game no more

Thank you, off to try failing that i will rip my hair out lol.

i got my DNA code, have it right on the dials press the green buttons and zilch, the dials are flickering (is that ok) or should they be still, this is driving me mad help someone anyone please.

Its fantastic, i love it .Yes it is hard but alot of fun, i do have to keep looking at the guide which does not always help, but if you pop into the forums there is always someone to help you. By the way it is a bit spooky but i think its the best game i have played for ages.

Playing it looks great, a little hard but as its bedtime in new zealand i will play a bit more tomorrow, but i have to say its a goodie so far, lovely clear graphics, and a bit spooky lovely

Playing it looks great, a little hard but as its bedtime in new zealand i will play a bit more tomorrow, but i have to say its a goodie so far, lovely clear graphics, and a bit spooky lovely

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Nov 17, 11 11:13 AM
@flossyti i also enjoyed Rhiannon that was a good one although i did keep getting lost, no sense of direction in games and real life.

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Nov 16, 11 11:57 AM
I am also fed up with these dark games, they are all the same sort of storyline some are so dark and muddled i can't even find the HOs even with my glasses on i loved the Syberia games could play them for hours, i would like to see more of those kind of games, I used to have a job choosing what game to buy as there were so many good ones, these days i struggle to find a good one. To be honest i have been looking elsewhere to find some decent games to play but looks like BFGs have all the devs working for them oh well theres always tomorrow. fingers crossed.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 22, 11 3:11 PM
Love it i am playing it on my mac and its great, lovely setting ,graphics are great a 10/10 from me.

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 2:52 AM
love it i dont believe in god so had no problems with this game.

All i get is a black screen, cant get out by using esc i have to shut my puter down anyone else having this problem?

just finished the demo its a very pretty game to look at really great graphics but i to will wait until it comes out in the 6.99 price. after reading all the bad reviews about how short it is i will wait, after all the CEs cost nearly $20 kiwi dollars so it has to be really long and worth that before i buy.
I was a little dissapointed in the last one it was so short and i am not a fast player.

can even get it to install it keeps saying i need flash i already have it!!!!!, have tried all afternoon to install it. i have had enough might try the dev site and buy it from them.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 11 11:51 AM
I had the same problem with the monster puppet, and i could not shut the game down, i am also going to ask for a refund if its not fixed, i do not want to start over.this is not good enough the last 3 games i have bought had has problems.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator