Posts created by chrisb8719

posted in Dream Vacation Solitaire on Jan 22, 12 8:17 PM
I also can't figure out how to complete the Bonus Five. Please help.

posted in Youda Safari on May 24, 10 4:06 PM
What determines the visitor satisfaction percentage? Usually I get 100%, but sometimes it is only 20% and I have had no dissatisfied visitors and performed the same as when I got 100%. What am I missing?

posted in Build It! Miami Beach Resort on Jan 7, 10 8:25 AM
Anybody still playing this game? Not many recent responses and NO answers. I also can't get through 1936. Don't want to start the decade over because it was torture to get this far. I'm running out of space and deleting buildings does not improve my guest count. Very frustrating. What am I missing?

posted in Build It! Miami Beach Resort on Dec 31, 09 2:48 PM
I have completed all the tasks on this level several times within the allotted time and have more than enough guests, but it shows I have not completed everything and time runs out. Anyone else had this problem? Is there something else I need to do? There are no tasks showing on the task bar.

posted in Island Realms on Nov 22, 09 7:06 PM
OK, I figured it out. I was trying to place an idol on a place that was still enemy territory. Lots of trial and error in this game!

posted in Island Realms on Nov 22, 09 6:59 PM
I don't understand how you can build the road to the shop if you don't have any resources. All I have is 5 gold, but if I can't get to the shop it doesn't do me any good.

posted in Island Realms on Nov 22, 09 5:31 AM
I am unable to place the idols to keep the warriors from destroying the roads. I need to get iron to build the fence but until then, I need idols to keep them occupied. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Island Realms on Nov 20, 09 2:06 PM
I am also having lots of trouble getting from one island to the next without my computer crashing and having to reboot and start over. I do enjoy the game and would love to finish it, but at this rate it will never happen. So hopefully a patch will be forecoming so we can enjoy the game uninterrupted.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 30, 09 7:53 AM
What is the secret to the garden? My trees die in about 3 seconds and I can never get enough money to upgrade for more water. And I could find no way to exit out of the game. Ended up having to quit and restart the game. Any suggestions?

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Jun 11, 09 5:45 PM
I usually enjoy playing a cannonball-type game. But this one is so touchy. Sometimes my cursor is just passing over a square (I haven't clicked), and the bombs pop up and the game is over. Very frustrating.
Anyone else having this problem? You really need the extra hints.

posted in Tropical Dream: Underwater Odyssey on Mar 25, 09 9:25 AM
I'm with you guys - I've been trying for days to finish Dive 75 and have never seen the 2 pale acanthus together. Those of you who have finished this game, please tell us how you accomplished it. Thanks.

posted in Flip Words on Mar 3, 09 10:11 PM
I love this game, but have trouble figuring out how the scoring works. I see the score I have accumulated for each round, but it is never added to my total score, regardless of whether I run out of turns or have to exit the game (the baby is crying). My accumulated score is lost? Can you explain how this works?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator