Posts created by NecrosisThanatos

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 6, 12 7:22 AM
I just downloaded this game a few minutes ago and the game manager is indicating that my trial time is already up. But I haven't even tried to play it yet!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 21, 11 4:44 PM
I love point-and-click adventure games and will definitely be buying this one. It's so sad that this type of game is dying out while mindless FPS's and HOG's thrive.

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 30, 10 7:52 PM
I found the graphics to be grainy and the hidden objects difficult to find.

I do not mind the fact that there is no option to skip the puzzles, since those are always my favorite part of games like these.

Overall, the graphics distracted me enough that I do not intend to buy the game. I normally am not too concerned about the quality of the graphics, but here it really seemed to interfere with the hidden object aspect of the game.

posted in Knightfall: Death and Taxes on Oct 29, 10 4:44 PM
I really enjoyed this game. Mostly because I enjoy "thinking" games, and this is definitely one of those. You really need to think tactically, and I found myself discovering better ways of doing things in combat the more I played. A definite buy for me.

The music was fine and although the graphics were slightly primitive, I don't consider graphics very important, Pretty graphics without substantive gameplay is not appealing to me,

Necrosis Thanatos

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator