Posts created by 21_10

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Feb 1, 12 3:29 PM
dra1000 wrote:I have exactly the same issue. Can't find the boiler room; makeup room is on the right, and I can not progress any further in the game because of it! Thought this was a great game until this happened. Have I made a wrong turn somewhere? Can't find the answers to this dilemma! If anyone has found out what to do, PLEASE let me know!! <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[removed by moderator]</a>

it is 2012 and i am stuck at this same place, hope they respond. I really love this game, i have restarted twice thinking i missed something.

posted in Hexus on Jan 16, 12 11:40 AM
I'm back, another choice. all from our forum.
Hi, knitnow.
The scheme is:
1)There is a temple which could open part of game field. There are 5 white balls near to temple and one not far away.
2) Activate temple by creating 6-balls white chain.
3) Find 2x6 white balls and 2x6 black balls.
4) Bingo!

Best regards, Eugene.

Thanks Eugene. Actually, I knew what I was supposed to do, but the board kept opening with a stack of 5 white, 1 other color (blue, red, whatever), 1 white. So there was no way I could get the 6 whites together ... because I could not get rid of the colored ball . Finally the board opened today with the 5 white, an open spot, 1 white.... which,obviously, made the board possible to clear!

posted in Hexus on Jan 16, 12 11:29 AM
21_10 wrote:Look what i found: try this:

Since the chains are built on six sided/hexagons you can build sets of 5 on every other side of the hex. So, you will have 3 sets of 5, plus the one in the center: 16. Have fun!

Hope it works!!!

other colours keep sliding in

posted in Hexus on Jan 16, 12 11:14 AM
Look what i found: try this:

Since the chains are built on six sided/hexagons you can build sets of 5 on every other side of the hex. So, you will have 3 sets of 5, plus the one in the center: 16. Have fun!

Hope it works!!!

posted in Hexus on Jan 16, 12 11:04 AM
Mrs2 please post if you have solved it, thanks.

posted in Hexus on Jan 16, 12 11:01 AM
I'm not sure if you're where I think you are or not, but I remember suffering with that one also. What worked was putting the already unlocked pieces between and on the ends of the locked one(s) (same color of course)

Hope that helps

well it applies to black and white balls only, so the locked balls didn't work Has any one mastered this?

posted in Hexus on Jan 16, 12 8:41 AM
folkdance wrote:
mrs2 wrote:Help please. How do you complete strings of 16 on the Crown of Egypt - part 8?

I'm not sure if you're where I think you are or not, but I remember suffering with that one also. What worked was putting the already unlocked pieces between and on the ends of the locked one(s) (same color of course)

Hope that helps

I have suffered with this and still suffering; thanks i think this will help (sorry i didn't take note of the name who post it]

posted in Azada ™ on Aug 21, 09 12:25 PM
..just want to say hi i just bought his game and joined up.
The book is made up of how many chapters?
thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator