Posts created by cinb

posted in Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 11:46 AM
If you cannot get game to start, reset display to a very low number, and it has worked for me and in the past. Windows 10

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 18 12:13 PM
Same thing with me.
Also can't restart the game, there is no profile area to change my name to restart.

run time error at well windows 10 same as the other players problems

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 17 10:56 PM
Followed reduction of screen resolution, and it worked. os win10 . Thanks for the advice.

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 6:08 PM
I had left an earlier message about game not even opening.

Read the other tech issues and decided to keep hitting the play button.

First two times, didn't open, error message.
Third time, the bfg logo came on, then shut down.

On the fourth time, the game opened and is now playing great.

Win 10

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 17 9:41 AM
Win 10, won't even open - just error message, tried to restart it by hitting play again button, same problem occurs. Uninstall and reinstall, same problem. What is going on with your games BFG?

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 17 7:03 PM
I picked up the scroll, in the secret path cave, read it, and then I could not get b.ack in the cave. I have a brand new toshiba win10 and it is great. It seems every week there is one game that freezes up, and I have to wait for the patch to be available.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 16 3:56 AM
Keep getting a message stating that program is terminating due to, and then a bunch of zeroes, not the first time for a game and I love the puppet series.

Laptop, Windows 10, can't even open the game, it goes immediately to the trial period page and says my time has expired, buy now. Access code of 000000's shows up also. This is the second game that won't work in the last month under window 10.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 16 8:04 PM
Toshiba Laptop Satellite, window 10.
Cannot open game, keep getting error/violation with nothing but 0 X 0000000'S on it.

Have downloaded and unloaded it twice, changed resolution, changed size, and nothing works. The only time this happened before on an ers game, I went back to win7 and everything worked perfect. I can't keep doing this, especially since everyone knows win10 will be permanent by July 22, and after that you have to pay. to use win 10.

It is not BFG's fault, it is the developers, but BFG should screen it better.

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 12, 14 9:24 PM
Just start moving the sliders around, I thought I had to have something to place in the puzzle. i was wrong.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 27, 13 1:56 PM
It's not in the jewels, it just under it in the ceiling

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 12 9:05 PM
I've done everything in kitchen except the soup because the veggies don't pass over the cutting board at all. I have tried clicking on everything by no veggies moving. HELP

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 3:30 PM
Posted an early message, about game freezing up, but what I discovered is that anything that sparkles - I'll click on the sparkles - the window pops up, and my game is frozen.
Too bad, great game. I really don't want to start over, but I will listen to any suggestions.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 2:03 PM
I am having the game freeze up whenever I click on the chair in the Grand Hall.
I had just moved the crib, and came down and clicked by mistake on the chair and it locked up. No map, hints, menu, or strategy guide. Had to reboot computer twice and it froze twice. The trial portion was perfect, so I bought it. Now about halfway through, I'm in the Caine section, I'm having trouble. Could you help?

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 14, 10 1:08 PM
Enjoyed the game very much, did have tech issues, which were resolved with BFG help. I hope to see more like this.

It is a very good game, but twice I received an access violation and was shut down; paying a lot of money for a game that won't let you access the SG sucks; and it does seem that there was a hesitation whenever there was an action to be done. I hope to see more games like this one. Cinb

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator