Posts created by nordion

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 14 12:51 PM
I found the 4 missing pieces but before the suit was firmly on the dock, I tried to attach the gauntlet..............it looked like it fell into the water. I have backtracked all over and can not find it again.

I sure hope someone can help me because I can't progress any further without it.

Got it!!! It;s printed on the tin medallion, that u put in the upper right corner.

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Sep 7, 11 3:23 PM
Got it-----focus on the map when you make your left & right choices and continue moving the red dot.

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Sep 7, 11 2:05 PM
ty ty tyvm - I was going crazy trying to move it!

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Sep 7, 11 2:01 PM

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Sep 7, 11 1:10 PM
After you find all the required buildings and it says Refform Club, you will see a bright spot in the centre of the map. Click on it and you will get out.

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 21, 10 8:47 AM
I agree that this game definitely had potential but it never reached it or even came close to it. I finished it a few minutes after purchase, Very disappointing and a complete waste of money! Well, they say a sucker is born every minute and with this purchase, I became the sucker.

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Jan 26, 10 8:15 PM
I have hovered the knife over and around the lock for the hidden room, and tried every part of the sparkling section and still, I am unable to release the lock. Does anyone have a solution so that I may finish this game and put it to rest?
This game was just purchased about 10 days ago so I am thinking it came improved, with "the New Build" that everyone was discussing.
Grateful for any advice you may have.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator