Posts created by kkreisman

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 7:10 PM
We really need this to be at the top.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 2:04 AM
Hi all of you wonderful, supportive, funny, compassionate people that have helped me so much. I just wanted to thank each and every one of you before this forum closes.

If you haven't already done so, please join the Midnight Castle on Delphi forum. Many of you are already there, and would be great to see all of you there. Our mods have very kindly provided a link in the "External Links to New Communities Listed Here" post on Page 1.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you much luck, happiness, and health.

See you at Midnight Castle on Delphi (I hope)
katiek (katiek2 on new forum)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 1:42 AM
Hi July, I just sent you a PM regarding your sacroliac pain.

Also, I hope you join us on the Delphi Midnight Castle forum. It looks hard at first, but if you just poke around a little, you'll see it's not. What's really great is that most, if not all, of the wonderful people who made all of the great "how-to" lists for us are there, and it's just as friendly and helpful as it was here.

Just follow the links posted by bfgBeruna in the "External Links to New Communities"
post on page 1 of this forum. You'll find many of your friends are already there.

Take care, July. Wishing you the very best of health and relief from your pain.

katiek (katiek2 on the new Delphi forum)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 3:44 PM
dylansmom1979 wrote:I would like to stay. I am TINK and I will have to come back on here tomorrow to post my ID #, I don't have it memorized and my game is not opened.
Hi Tink, no need to post your ID#. We're already Friends in my game, and I will definitely keep you. My wish list is down too, but I'm going back to normal once all this "forum stuff" is worked out.

Hope to see you on the new site,
katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 12:47 AM
I'm so happy all of you are staying, and thanks for letting me know. I'm now "down" to 94 friends and they all show active , although many of them, like me, currently have their wish lists down.

During this Spring event, I'm gifting only Spring items, or to the Consortiums. Next week I'll start regular gifting again.

Truth is, I'm spending FAR too much time on the new Forum pages, and love seeing the new freedom we have. Guess I should get back to work.

katiek (katiek2 new)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 12:16 AM
Everything I feel has been previously said, but I also just wanted to say THANK YOU MODS. When I first started in this forum, I was a little put off by the "I'm just doing my job" feeling I got from the Mods at that time. So, I echo what others have said, your connection to us is so much appreciated, you have such a hard job.

Please know it hasn't gone unnoticed. Sure wish you would migrate over and joint us.

Best wishes and good luck in anything you do.

katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 9:28 AM
Hi Mickeyand Charlie - unforuntunately I don't believe you're one of my Friends here on our game wish list. Your ID number starts with an 'a' so you must be playing on an android phone. I play on a PC. We can't cross-friend between android and PC.

At the front of this forum there is a thread for players looking for new friends. If that is closed, why not head to our new forum on Delphi and post under the "Friends" discussion. That will get you lots of friend requests, and it's not platform specific.

Good luck
katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 2:06 AM
I found the MC community that Aynasha was talking about, and I joined it before really understanding what it was.

If you already have a FB page, like I do, it appears that my entire FB life is open to every I designate as a friend. Also, all the posts are shown with players full names, not their game names. I didn't go through it thoroughly, just the little I did gave me a headache. I don't like the idea that my FB information is out there for 2000+ people I didn't personally invite. If to avoid this, I have to designate family/friends only, I don't think my RL family & friends are going to appreciate all of the posting that is going on in my page.

Soooo I believe I'll be staying at Delphi where I already know the people I knew at BFforum I feel more comfortable there.

I agree, it looks a lot like the BF Forum - I just don't like the Facebook connection.

katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 1:23 AM
Gen_1236 wrote: Yaaaaawn...

Whoops! I accidentally bumped something...

Silly you...
katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 1:15 AM
whizzie1 wrote:Joined Delphi but found that someone else took my game name - Shylo - so thinking it's time I left MC and focused on my health.

Everything about this change in for forum is confusing with thousands of questions going through my head which has probably been answered somewhere in this vast forum of knowledge. I have everyone's ID's and should I return, I will re-invite ya'll.

Good luck to everyone in the MC world!

Shylo or shylo2425 aka Carol
HI Shylo, please don't leave, come over to Delphi. It's not that hard to learn. However, your health always comes first, so if you really have to leave, good luck, best wishes & best of health to you. Hugs & prayers to you always.

katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 11:06 PM
Hi Friends,

If you are a Special Event only friend, please let me know, either here before April 30, or by PM on our new Delphi forum. I need to trim down my list and don't want to delete anyone that wants to stay as a permanent gifting friend. I'd love to keep all of you, but have kept my wish list down because you're all so generous and I haven't been able to keep up. Additionally, of 11 pages of Friends, only 5 or 6 pages are open for gifting back. Please don't take this personally, I just want to streamline so I can be fair to each and every one that stays. If you do want to be deleted after this event is over, I'll be happy to reinvite you for the next event, I do have a list.

Thanks in advance,
katiek (katiek2 on Delphi forum)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 10:56 PM
SweetNellyBly wrote:There's already an excellent forum for 3 formats (Android, iOS & PC) very helpful and friendly, with 2.5k members.

"Midnight Castle Game Help Forum for 3 Formats (Android, iOS & PC)"

Just saying someone has already done the work. Why a new forum?

Could you provide the URL for that forum? I searched google exactly as you quoted it above and it brought me to this forum, which is being closed down April 30, along with all other game forums hosted by BFG. That is the reason for the new forum.

katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 4:37 PM
katiek here. katiek2 on Delphi

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 5:58 PM
I'm on the new Delphi forum too, still bumbling my way around. Great thing is, in reading the posts there, it appears that several of our MC friends are very knowledgeable about how to post, etc. Just as they do here, I already see them stepping up to help us "Delphi newbies" learn the ropes.

katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 2:02 AM
This is not a suggestion, just an observation:

Most of the games we buy are available for the same pricing from more than one distributor...

katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 1:48 AM
"sob" It's quite tattered and torn now, soaked with an ocean of tears. Please PM me if I can help in any way. I used to be pretty comp-literate and may still retain some of it, esp. Word & Excel...

katiek

P.S. Sending some info by PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 1:38 AM
Gen_1236 wrote:
playingthegame wrote:Absolute disaster!

PTG, copy all of the Special Room and send it to me as a word document.

I'll start an MC forum in Delphi and return in full bedazzled splendour!

Cheers,

Jenifer

Oh yes, PLEASE!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 2:03 AM
HUMMM, I think BOTH PTG and CAP'N RANDY, although very welcome back, are in for a bit of a rude surprise upon their return.

It would be so sweet of PTG to gather his wits about himself, and prepare to give The Cap'n a report about all of the changes to the Tea House, it's new owner, and it's new occupants, not to say the least, the NEW menagerie of hoofs, paws, feathers, fur, and just about any other "animaly-type" creature that has taken refuge there, ESPECIALLY BIG KITTY. I do so love kitties, big and little, don't you

katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 1:43 AM
Congrats 1457051!

Lots of good luck, Sue

katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 1:39 AM
Chickies, chickies EVERYWHERE and not a bunny to be seen

Seriously though folks, I've seen more Chicks, looking for these bunnies, than I have anything else. If they were real, I'd have a whole basket of FRIED CHICKEN by now.

Still looking for bunnies at 1:30 AM
katiek

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator