Posts created by shyladyh

Just bought game yesterday; got to the mini game game where you drop tiles into the correct column. Clicked to drop the first tile and it backed me out into the room; now, I can't get back. Can't click on anything except the strategy guide and menu. My system is Win 7 Home Premium, 64-bit. Haven't tried uninstalling as that appears to do nothing. Please fix! I have never requested a refund from Big Fish; I really want this to work.

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 9, 10 6:29 PM
I quite enjoyed the 60 minute trial and with the Mother's Day discount bought the full version. What a disappointment! I finished the game in maybe 45 more minutes. I guess I should have looked at the map and I would have seen there really wasn't much left. It was much, much too short.

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 7, 09 7:22 PM
I downloaded the update to the game, but have been having problems ever since. The attack visual effects no longer show and my character flashes in the scene; also, the map is blank so I can't move on to the next level. I tried uninstalling an reinstalling the game but still no luck. Has anyone else had this trouble?

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Aug 21, 09 8:36 PM
I also enjoy this game very much, which is why I bought the full version using one of my game credits. However, I finished it in less than two hours. It felt like a waste of a credit.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator