Posts created by Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 10:19 AM
Plan worked 3 night modes on 2 main games done, only a few years left to go.
As Always Happy Gaming to All

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 17 12:08 PM
TiramaSue, that is a brilliant piece of advice. This combines my two least favorite parts of the game. I never play night mode and usually just keep an HO open and tap until the challenge is met. With your advice I might in a few years actually reach night mode achievement.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 17 7:38 AM
I got really frustrated keeping lists of friends on five Games. So I invited everyone to all Games. All the same game name. Two main games #1 & #2, the other three are all same name marked gifting Games. Now l just open up all the friends pages at once and start gifting from whichever game has what a friend needs. At the end of the day if I have any openings left I use them on newbies. The only time I change my routine is during Events then I gift those players who in need first, especially when we have CC's.
Now as to what gets forgotten, I always check Dq's most don't accept, then I get one to do start playing it and go to check if it was notated and find FORGOT to accept.
The forgotten places are the rooms when not in use for an event keep forgetting to take advantage of the puzzles.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 17 7:40 PM
I am hiding from those people with those funny white coats. I am hoping to hide the lunacy of having just completed the ZZ's in five Games. Planning on completing 2 Main Games and hoping to give my 3 gifting Games a new Avatar. If any white coats are seen in my vicinity please point them in the opposite direction.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 17 4:16 PM
Live 20 minuites off the Coast of Central Florida. Last October side swiped by a 3, lost power for four days. Prepping now for a more powerful Irma. Prayers for all our fellow Floridans and all who lay in her path. Stay safe.
Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 17 6:58 PM
I have had a lovely time feeding my many and I mean many pets . Level 78 game fed all my 53. Got the third wood with last unfed pet. Lots of coin and over 40 gems.
Level 43 game fed 51 pets and collected my third wood with one pet left unfed.. Lots of coin fewer gems. Bonus from the second game was the Treasure Avatar which gave me that 50 Avatar Achievement.
Now why did I keep feeding. Well first fed the usual suspects in both games neither gave wood. Since I only feed Dq's have an abundance of food in both games and being curious wondered who had the wood. They all came from different pets and all the wood came from pets who almost never give wooden chests.
Good luck to all in finding wooden chests feeding as few pets as possible.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 17 1:42 AM
After 2 rounds, 5 gems, 1 squirrel egg, the 15, and a bonus of three .Sold some excess inventory and broke even.
May the Wheel be with all who go for it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 17 6:07 PM
29 Pets fed before I received my final rusty chest. All my usual suspects kept giving me all gold then a few silver and one anomaly a single wooden chest. Over 20,000 in coin and approximately 23 gems more or less.
On the bright side between winning 4 times from the dragon and sending a couple airships tomorrow I will spin the wheel for two days with abandon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 17 8:35 AM
I am more than happy to leave the dark and gloomy Castle. Only play there when I need an item for DQ or Game Quest. That area is just too dark and depressing. I spend most of my time playing in the Lovely new areas of Atlantis and the beautiful artistic graphics in the Fairy Forest. Enjoy visiting the Elvyn Forest and the Quirky Cloud City and the Harbor is a great transition to the light and airy and smile induing new areas.
Patiently waiting for where the developers imagination is about to take us next. For myself the story has always been secondary, it's the scenery that gives me the most enjoyment.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 17 9:52 AM
Just a small reminder. When you put up a wish list item the day before you need it do not accept until the required day. Many of us have banged our heads in previous CC.
As Always Happy Gaming to All.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 17 2:21 PM
Dear Randy
Wishing you well, having an arm full of nothing but good thoughts. May the Lord be with you Donna and Family.
Take good care of yourself from a fellow long time follower of the Great
Eastendteddy .
Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 17 3:03 AM
One day 13 hrs left and close to 600 globes before I finally caught that elusive Fireplace Globe. Traded almost all my ornaments and used quite a few gems. Have 8 wands and 3 ornaments left. I was going to quit searching once those wands were gone but got lucky. The game likes to play us, frustrate us, but like that bunny we just keep on going hoping for that last holdout. Sometimes we lose and sometimes we get Lucky.
Happy Gaming to All.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 16 8:48 AM
Anna & KC, best answers ever given to this oft-asked ?.
Personally I use the waiting time catching up on those pesky chores long ignored due to the sojourns spent at the Lovely Castle and it's many side adventure's.
Dusting, laundry, cooking real meals, actually paying real attention to family instead of just nodding yes to whatever. It is amazing to find out one's brother has moved to another part of town while one is busy collecting imaginary snowflakes. Well still have 20+ days before real life takes over completly and we wait for the next new adventure, be it the 31st of February or the 12th of never.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 16 11:39 AM
I have 3 games working the Castle Challenge. I work it by keeping an HO open in each game while watching tv, then just keep hitting the hint when the timer allows until the challenge completes. Two for one, challenge done and room made on DVR.
This way you can save those wands globes and flashers for gifting or in most cases much needed coin. Collecting them really does add up to quite a bit of coin.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 16 10:22 AM
I have a kindle fire, with the same constant reboot and loss of action activity.
Go to the App Store, hit app update, then the Castle. Hit 3 dots in upper right corner then hit report issue. Up comes a list and one item to hit is the repair tool. Hit it. If this page does not appear shut down the kindle and repeat it should come up. This worked for me, just one caveat, it still reboots but no where as often and the only loss I have had is the last HO done. Good luck to all I hope it helps you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 29, 16 11:25 AM
Hi Vickie
Once you have a new Kindle start a new game, then notate your game ID from both games and contact customer service and ask to move old ID game to new ID game. Make sure you write down all your friends ID#, because they do not get moved and you have to reinvite to your new ID.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 29, 16 11:15 AM
Mountain, so sorry to hear of your dilemma. Please forgive us for not coming to your rescue, unfortunately we are all under the Castle's control and unable to leave our own captivity.
I myself have only escaped once. It happened when the PC gremlins stole my game, but I was recaptured by a new device known as Android.
Safe passage Mountain and know you are not alone in your captivity.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 16 3:16 PM
Of the many we lost this year Carrie's loss hit me the hardest. Not just for her acting but for her personal bravery in bringing to light for all to see how hard life is for the mentally ill. She fought everyday with the darkness yet accomplished so much with her wit and humor.
Today I cried and will miss Carrie with her many candid and pithy conversations.
Most of all I feel a great sadness for her Family and a Mother who should not have to lose a well loved child.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 16 11:49 AM
Absolute Best. Thank you to all whose hard work have made this game a joy to play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 16 3:59 PM
As many of our long time Gamers know there are times this game can drive one completely around the bend . I have a game on level 60, just spent the afternoon doing 4 rounds just to get those 6 strings of lights. Had a . Did one more round just to pick up some red ornaments and a few more wands. Got them, so here it comes you know it's coming the wicked part. EIGHT strings of lights in one round. No white jackets yet but it could happen, unless of course you also have a wicked sense of humor.
As always Happy Gaming to All

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator