Posts created by mellowfall

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 22, 17 3:43 AM
Been stuck on the side game on level 118 where I have to drop 8 notes. Been trying to do it for over a month now and just about given up with it.......Any ideas anyone ??

posted in Twilight City: Love as a Cure on Mar 4, 14 1:33 AM
Go Here ! Do this ! Do that ! Work.., Learn... Rest......most boring game I have ever played. Great if you don't have a brain and need telling what to do all the time.
Thank goodness I got this game when it was on offer or I would be gnashing my teeth, losing the will to live playing it so have jacked it in and called it a day !! Oh and by the way why do all the people look like characters out of a Mills and Boon bodice ripper ???? lol Ohh well you win some you lose some onward and upward !! lol.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 30, 14 2:52 AM
I have only just bought Nightmare Adventures The Turning Thorn and was really enjoying it until I got the tape to enable me to get the print off the cup.....it completely disappeared from my inventory so I an unable to finish the game. This is the second game I have bought lately with issues.....what's happening Big Fish ?? I hate having to uninstall the game and download it again as you have to start right from the beginning and judging by the other complaints I have read it won't make any difference. Any Suggestions ??

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 2, 14 5:50 AM
I bought this game and was enjoying it very much until I got the access violation code(like many many other people ) and was unable to finish it Big Fish should remove this game from their list to stop many other people making the same mistake.It is really bad of Big Fish to offer up something that you can't finish... never thought I would say this but Big Fish you have no scruples by continuing to offer this game when it doesn't work. We have all been waiting for a fix for quite a few days now... so I thinki they should start offering to give people their money back.
DO NOT BUY !!

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 1, 14 2:17 AM
How long do we have to wait Big Fish....when you purchase something you expect it to work. Have always enjoyed the Haunted Halls series but when somerthing won't work then you expect your money back......not having to sit around waiting for someone to get their finger out !!

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Dec 30, 13 3:55 PM
Had the same trouble.....hope there is a fix soon

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Sep 28, 12 9:13 AM
Having probs with this puzzle too. Wires are all in the right place but I am one short, hate skipping puzzles !!

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 12, 12 5:53 AM
I have tried to do this game so many times my eyes are boggling !! Always get down to the last object and can't find the bird's eye. Looked at the walkthrough and it was on the left hand side of the table but not on my screen !!

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 15, 11 1:53 AM
Had Golden Helmet in my inventory and then it just disappeared ????? Anyone any ideas......don't tell me I have to start from the beginning.....

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 16, 11 1:35 PM
Also stuck in Venice and being told I have still something else to do.
Has anyone any idea on how to proceed?

Thanks

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Aug 22, 09 1:17 PM
I am in the police office but can't find all the pieces to activate the lock......going googleyed here !! Can anyone help ??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator