Posts created by redondopattie

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 16 2:18 PM
I have sony vaio touchscreen and after downloading current Microsoft 10 unable to play some of developers newer games like this one. I need to run dr felix? to better see my problems? Hope to fix because this will limit my gaming in the future as I do NOT want to go back to 8 Microsoft

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 16 2:02 PM
Unable to play. Downloaded fine, I have a Sony Vaio touchscreen and recently updated to Microsoft10 and then have had problems with many of the developers newer games. I give up because they tell me I will not be able to have special effects or the game moves jerkily and slow. Many EIPIX games work just fine, but others do not. I really am happy with Microsoft 10 so I do not want to go backwards to 8. So this looks like my gaming will be limited until this is fixed within developers programs I guess?

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 4, 12 10:56 AM
where is the fix for this game???? Way too many of the same corrupted message complaints for this not to be taken care of by now??? Come on Big Fish, we love your gamesite but please do not frustrate so many of us all at once??? We all seem to enjoy this game, well up to the point where we all get thrown out as being corrupt?

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 2, 12 1:55 PM
same problem, corrupt file message. I have restarted the game several times. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice still no help? I have purchased this game so hopefully they will provide us with a "fix" or a credit. Its too bad this is a good game I was really enjoying playing!?!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator