Posts created by Jerry99

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 16 9:09 PM
Thanks a lot for that answer, I spent 20 minutes trying to get by the guard and thought he wanted more coins.

Somehow it got fixed by rebooting my Dell with XP and waiting a day. The ships did move on the Magic Mirror and was able to finish the game.

I am at the upstairs room with the parrot. I have selected the N-S-E-W which are now green. I select the Magic Mirror and put the ships on the Magic Mirror locations and find them, but when I go to the map on the wall, the map won't accept the ships in their locations.
Only thing I get with the hint is to go back to the mirror to find the ship locations to put the ships on and the game is locked up. How can I unlock it and go on with the game. I am 3 hours into the game and don't want to restart.
I have already rebooted my Dell with XP and it goes back to the same place.
Help.

I put the N, S, E, W on the island compass, then found the Magic Mirror solution, but now the ships won't stay on the map in their right holes.
What do I do next to put the ships on the map??
Jerry

I got the UV light and lit up and found the symbols on two stone figures, then went to the Attic box and the three boxes would not do anything to change and nothing accepted the one blue dial I had.
I read a solution and went down by the pool and found the symbols on the third stone figure. Then went to the attic and same problem, found no symbols and only had one blue circle, which would do nothing at all. That game was also a game that could not be skipped so while I loved the game that last puzzle which was not solvable for me was a bad way to finish.

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians on Jan 19, 15 5:22 PM
This is a very good game. And very long.
Graphics are great and interesting story line and entertaining games.
Thank goodness for the quick hints because this game hops from scene to scene and its not obvious where to go without hints.
Overall an excellent game and I would recommend it to all gamers.

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 14 4:21 PM
This was a very good and entertaining game. Good clues, interesting games for me and good animation.

This is a very good game. I really enjoyed the hint button directing me to the many locations used in the story. The art was excellent and the game was interesting. I enjoyed the puzzles as well as the HOGs. A five star game in my book, like all the others of Edgar Allen Poe.

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on Jul 27, 13 8:53 PM
I needed to use a walkthrough for Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman and exited the game and got a screen. It has a Play Again link, Gift This Game link, and Tell a Friend link, but NO GO TO FORUM LINK.
We all know about Big Fish, and it is getting less user friendly by the week. Put the damn hot link to the game forum back in the Recent Activity screen. Also go back to the old Game Manger that was more user friendly. When I buy a game now BF puts in another game to buy and it is caught by my popup blocker and it won't download the game. I have to go to my Games I purchased, find the new game and download it from there. Stop screwing with the Game Manger or you will lose customers. Stop making it more and more of a sales pitch with every screen.
Crazy.

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on Jul 27, 13 8:51 PM
I needed to use a walkthrough for Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman and exited the game and got a screen. It has a Play Again link, Gift This Game link, and Tell a Friend link, but NO GO TO FORUM LINK.
We all know about Big Fish, and it is getting less user friendly by the week. Put the damn hot link to the game forum back in the Recent Activity screen. Also go back to the old Game Manger that was more user friendly. When I buy a game now BF puts in another game to buy and it is caught by my popup blocker and it won't download the game. I have to go to My Games I purchased, find the new game and download it from there. Stop screwing with the Game Manger or you will lose customers. Stop making it more and more of a sales pitch with every screen.
Crazy.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Eclipse Mountain on Jul 16, 13 5:51 PM
I enjoyed this game very much and recommend it. The graphics were great and playing two sides to a room was really entertaining. Just could have used a map or hints that told where to go next.
HO were well drawn and not too hard, some games were new and fun.

Jerry

posted in Princess Isabella: The Rise of an Heir on Jun 30, 13 2:54 PM
Interesting game, was fun to play and not too much moving from room to room. Excellent graphics and enjoyable story line.
One of my favorites and would recommend it.

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar on Jun 9, 13 1:54 PM
Excellent game, very good art. No map, but the hint button takes you to the right places. New and different story. May be the best game I have played at BF. I would recommend buying it.

posted in Fantastic Creations: House of Brass on May 28, 13 7:41 PM
The graphics were very good, the story fair. I liked the different HOGs and many of the puzzles were interesting. Overall I would recommend this game to someone to try.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame on May 26, 13 12:28 PM
This was a good game. Thank goodness for the map that labels locations and takes the player to those locations. There was so much room hopping that I never could have finished the game otherwise.
Very good graphics, voice overs ok and not too many. More than average HOGs, but they were ok.
All in all, I would buy it.

This was a very good game and I recommend it to anyone. The graphics were excellent. ERS does a great job with clear and well drawn graphics. Good HOGs.
Hint system was excellent, did not even need a walkthrough or strategy guide.

The collectors edition added a lot to the game and I would recommend getting the collectors edition.
The mini games were very good, not too difficult but not too easy.

Overall I would recommend this game.

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on May 8, 13 10:53 AM
I enjoyed this game very much. The graphics were excellent and clear, the story interesting, the HOS not very dark and well done. The hint button took you to the correct scene, which makes these games with many different locations and moving back and forth from one scene to another tedious in many games.
A definite thumbs up and strong buy recommendation.

posted in Vampire Saga: Break Out on Apr 25, 13 7:10 PM
I did enjoy this game, the graphics were good, the story a bit different and interesting. The HOS were not too hard or dark and the hint button led to the right geographic locationl. It is a definite buy and I will probably ply it again.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Apr 17, 13 9:11 AM
I did enjoy the game, but too many HOS. Also needed a map, many locations to move back and forth between. The Hint system was very good though. Excellent graphics and I woud recommend this game.

Game is ok, but I needed a lot of hints from the Collectors Edition. Thank goodness this game had a map that took you to the next game play part.Nice graphics though.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator