Posts created by HU11294

posted in Number World Adventure on Apr 24, 18 9:32 AM
I played the game right through all six episodes. How do I get to play the Challenge levels?

posted in HexáMon on Dec 15, 17 8:02 PM
Wow! You got to level 33? Any tips about levek 21? I've tried it about two hundred times and the highest I have gotten is about 1000.

posted in HexáMon on Nov 16, 17 7:17 PM
I have the same problem. Twice I worked my way up more than a dozen levels and then lost all my progress. I really, really like the game; it provides a serious challenge, which I like in a game, but I can't take the frustration and will probably have to just give up and move on.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 30, 17 12:29 PM
Whoops, I just found it myself. It was in the right hand section of the floor grate where the steam comes out. Finished the game. Loved it.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 30, 17 11:41 AM
I think I finished everything but the map says I still am missing one leaf in the cave with the coloured statues. I found all the beans but can't see the last leaf. Can anyone help? Great game!
Thanks

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 30, 17 11:38 AM
To solve the teeth puzzle you just have to click all the teeth in the right order. I forget the order but they will only stay clicked if you get the right ones in sequence so just experiment until you get it.

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 22, 17 7:59 AM
That worked and I can start at the beginning again. Thank you so much.
Can't wait for the next installment of Maze Lord!

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 18, 17 12:22 PM
I finished all levels with three stars. I would like to play again but when I go back the board is locked. Has anyone figured ourt how to do that, or do I have to "change user" on my computer. Or will that work?

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 15, 17 10:11 AM
Saw a YouTube clip that helped. I didn't realise I could drop the fire to drink the potion.

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 15, 17 6:04 AM
Sorry for the mistake, I asked for help with 94 but it is actually 104 I can't get through

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 15, 17 6:01 AM
Can anybody help me with level 94? I seem to have tried every combination of moves but I can't get through it.
Thanks

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 13, 17 9:16 AM
I understand about trading accumulated items for rubies and about dealing with the trader but I still don't understand why there is a "Drop" option on the screen that shows how many of each item you have. If you click "Drop" you are asked if you really want to drop the item. Why is this option in the game?

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 7, 17 10:12 AM
Thank you

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 7, 17 5:57 AM
I don't understand how to trade/shop in the magic shop.
What does it mean when you drop an item?

posted in Rite of Passage: Deck of Fates Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 16 10:48 AM
Okay, I figured it out.

posted in Rite of Passage: Deck of Fates Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 16 6:54 PM
I can't get the lever to move. I think it is supposed to bring over the wooden raft so the man can cross the fire pit but nothing happens when I get to it.

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 16 9:55 AM
I tried to play the board game (Jungle section) where the man has to collect the six books but when I click on the man nothing happens. How do I move in the game?

posted in Drop Hunt on Jun 19, 16 4:20 PM
Thank you!

posted in Drop Hunt on Jun 18, 16 12:26 PM
I can't figure out how to do this level in 25 moves. I seem to need 27. Can anyone help?

posted in Moorhuhn: The Jewel of Darkness on Oct 17, 13 1:27 PM
Can anyone give me some hints about level 89? I can get past the fire but can't figure out how to get all the monsters with the limited ammo available.
Thanks
Okay, I figured it out myself.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator