Posts created by brucegarr

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on May 28, 14 9:25 AM
I have updated my MacBook Pro to OS 10.9.3 and Golden Trails 2 no longer works.

posted in Deadly Puzzles: Toymaker on Mar 25, 14 11:30 AM
Excellent game!

posted in The Invisible Man on Feb 26, 14 9:56 AM
Great game, although I thought the ending was a bit abrupt.

posted in The Invisible Man on Feb 26, 14 9:56 AM
Great game, although I thought the ending was a bit abrupt.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Jan 10, 14 7:19 AM
I saw the rock just to the right of the poster and down a little.

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Sep 23, 13 3:43 AM
Fantastic game.
I love it. Keep them coming.
This is what an HOG game should be. No walkthroughs, no integrated strategy guides.

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on May 23, 13 6:30 AM
I have gone though and completed all the scenes in the boxes in '100% Hidden Boxes', except that I cannot access the final scene in the final box. Is there something I have to do first? Am I missing something?

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on May 20, 13 11:25 AM
So far, I have finished all the scenes except the last one. I can't get access to it. Is there something I should do to get the scene to open?

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on May 18, 13 9:49 AM
The best HOG I have seen yet. This is what I am looking for in an HOG. No blog walkthroughs and no strategy guides. Pure fun.

posted in Ghost Whisperer™ on Nov 12, 12 10:19 AM
Really enjoyed the 'Ghost Whisperer' for the Mac. Looking froward to seeing more.

posted in Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ on Aug 9, 12 9:54 AM
Moving the knights was a simple puzzle.. I got to what I think is the last scene. It shows two skeletons sitting at a table and then the game crashes on me. I wonder what, if anything happens next.

posted in Ravensburger Puzzle Selection on Mar 19, 12 10:07 AM
When I did the trial, I was able to choose the number of pieces I wanted in a puzzle. I bought the game, but I cannot find a place to choose how many pieces I want in a puzzle. All I am getting is 25 pieces and they are too easy.

I am at the final bookcase puzzle, but I cannot get the door to open so I can move the books around. I am on a Mac.

on the left side, just below center, where the wall meets the floor, there is what looks like a mouse hole. that's the hole you are looking for.

posted in Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights on Mar 8, 11 4:30 AM
Pick up window cleaner off desk holding down the mouse button. Drag it over the stains and then release the mouse button and the stains will disappear.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 1, 11 11:55 AM
OK. Thanks

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 1, 11 4:12 AM
How long does it take to fill the lamp? I've had it under the can catching the drops for as long as 45 minutes and still get a message saying there is not enough oil in the lamp.

posted in Vampireville on Dec 10, 10 11:26 AM
Where did you find the second bottle. I keep trying t use the hint, but I can't findd the second bottle.

Thanks. I'll try. I'm not sure if i had a screwdriver or not.

In novella 1, it says to zoom into the faucet and remove the valve. How do I zoom in? I move the cursor to the faucet, but it does not change to a magnifying glass. Am I doing something wrong? Would appreciate any help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator