Posts created by 886lisa

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Ties That Bind Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 14 11:11 AM
how do i skip in this game. some things i could most of the game i can not.skip.i put in on the beginner level still does not work. how long should i be waiting for the skip button to work.

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 11:44 AM
when i went into the bonus game all of my inventory is just gone. i deleted the game reinstalled it same issue, what is going on. plse help

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 11:07 AM
i do not know how to enter the bonus round. i have sent 3 messages for help. can someone plse tell where i enter to play the bonus.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 2:41 PM
I have finished the first portion of the game how do I get to the second part not to sure where to go.
help

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio on Mar 21, 14 8:03 AM
I want to get collectors game, can I use 1 game credit plus a free game, can I use them both.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 14 1:32 PM
great game i am at turnback cliff not to sure what to do. i can not go back i am stuck. i have looked at the stragedy guide still cant figure out what to do. plse help.

posted in Motor Town: Soul of the Machine on May 28, 13 3:50 PM
i think i am at the end of this wonderful game i am stumped.
the building at the water tower go inside building walk to the right go outside you will see a high locker we need 4 numbers what are the numbers.
plse help

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 13 3:19 PM
i'm doing what you suggested i hope i can finish this great game.

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 13 1:26 PM
i need some help played the game 2x still can;t get past the bonus edition. i am in the storage room have collection the animals placed them in the location that i think is right. i then moved upstairs just checking to make sure i have not missed anything. i go back to the storage room and 1 of the animals is gone what do i do.
help, help

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 12 11:45 AM
thanks for the info i will be waiting.

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 12 11:14 AM
i can't wait to play regular version does any one know it will be out.

posted in Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood on Nov 22, 12 6:39 AM
i want to buy this game but before i do does anybody where i can find the location where i can change the diffulity.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Sep 12, 12 12:34 PM
thanks for the help found it, great game love it.

lisa

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Sep 12, 12 11:14 AM
hi,

i just finished playing a excellent game Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition , problem how do i play secont half of game. the collectors edition does not have a location for the second half of the game.
plse help

i want to buy this game but not the collectors edition. when is the regular game coming out.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 11 11:32 AM
[u]i also want the regular version, i hope it is this week.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator