Posts created by jonah11

I agree with squirrel girrl. Very strange. Will also wait and see. Have not finished demo. I did become bored.

[Removed by Moderator]

Since the new developer took over the games are not as good. ERS did a much better job. I did become bored with this one. Not enough to make it a CE.

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 17 1:05 PM
Putting my 2 cents in. Agree with the other reviews. When series first came out they were good. Slowly going downhill. No buy.

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 17 8:44 AM
My problem is that when I am playing hidden objects they are missing at the bottom of screen.. When I have pressed the hint button and it points to the area the object is suppose to be nothing is there. Any suggestions.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 17 8:29 AM
is there an order to snuff out candles. Becoming very frustrated
Thanks

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 16 3:34 PM
The first mystery tracker games were so much better. The last few have lack quality. This game is no exception. Sale not good enough to buy.

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 9:17 AM
I have the same problem with all ERS games. Picture in middle and black above and below picture. Is there a way to fix it. The early games in this series worked just fine.

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 16 7:27 AM
Agree with malcolbart. Very boring and silly Not worthy a CE. I didn't even get half way through the trial.

Agree with you. No way this should be a CE. Not sure if it is even worthy of a SE. Very slow moving.

Thanks. Will try.

My problem is not a full screen. Using windows 7.

Agree with Nancy Susan and Foxy57. Also not worth CE even with the sale.

posted in Forgotten Places: Regained Castle on Jul 5, 16 9:36 AM
I lasted 6 minutes. Very old school. Agree with Mary E.

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 16 3:00 PM
Did not have problems downloading however, can not get a full screen.

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 16 6:37 AM
I have a problem when I try to leave the wall where the two puppet soldiers are. Even when I go to the map I can't move off the wall.

Thank you Scottie 12. Did what you said. Made it easier. Tried the map Got first two to work. Not the third.

I agree with Jurrine. MCF was always one of my favorite developers. After this dev ruined Dire Grove I am about ready to give up on them. The first two Ravenhearst were so much better. It would be nice to stick the original story lines.

I am having the same problem as you are. Second game this has happened. No buy for me.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate on Oct 23, 15 4:48 AM
I have the same problem with the black bars. Thought it would have been corrected.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator