Posts created by cestqui

ChocPeng wrote:
Csustar wrote:I am not finding where to upgrade, the spots only allowing upgrade in level 9 appears to be the car, extra man. Other wise only the pedestal places get renewed with product.
The pesky food does not renew fast enough for me to make it.
Anyone get this yet in the hard position?
I thought I would be smart and go to the medium level, more time, but it makes you start all over.
When I pay more for a game, I would expect better help and more detail on how to get the level completed. Those very basic instructions are a given, but that is it.

I could be wrong, but I think the developers want those playing the games to figure out for themselves how to be successful on them.

I could be wrong but when so many players are unable, after many attempts, to manage to "figure it out for themselves", and no support is provided, they may be wary of purchasing from that developer again.

AzBookend wrote:There appears to be a problem with 11B since many players on this forum cannot reach gold (me included). Is there something we should know to accomplish this? Thank you.

I have the same issue and wonder if it relates to the time freeze not lasting as indicated (see previous post).

amgood49 wrote:I believe it is flaw in the game
when you use the freeze timer it only last for about half of what the clock shows
and then starts running it again does not freeze it for the entire time on the right side button.

I have the same issue

I've had the same issue & seen several other players say the same. I even emailed the devs - no answer as yet...

Ditto me. I have come within about 15 seconds by upgrading all "vendors" (i.e., store, cafe, soda pumps, etc) before dealing w/bandits but have still missed gold on the level by this much. Would be great to have input from a player who's done it or from dev on how this can be done.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 17 11:20 AM
riverdiver wrote:
cestqui wrote:Playing on Mac (OS 10.11.x). In Ch. 3, Museum (HOP M per guide). Can only find 2/6 items (one of the 4 remaining is a complex item). Have clicked over entire screen. Cursor does not change to indicate anything can be done, and none of the items evident or found by random clicking.

cestqui, sorry for the late reply, but I hardly come to the forum before I've finished a game.
Hope you have found out by now. In this HOP, candle and axe are clues, you can scroll to the right. Et voilà!

And that did it! I had even moved the cursor to the right but as no arrow appeared, thought that was a bust. Hadn't tried "pushing" the screen to scroll. Thanks again, RiverDiver

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 17 11:16 AM
riverdiver wrote:
cestqui wrote:Playing on Mac (OS 10.11.x). In Ch. 3, Museum (HOP M per guide). Can only find 2/6 items (one of the 4 remaining is a complex item). Have clicked over entire screen. Cursor does not change to indicate anything can be done, and none of the items evident or found by random clicking.

cestqui, sorry for the late reply, but I hardly come to the forum before I've finished a game.
Hope you have found out by now. In this HOP, candle and axe are clues, you can scroll to the right. Et voilà!

I had not discovered that. Will try now and THANK YOU, RiverDiver!

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 17 10:43 AM
@bfgBaruna, my software is up to date. I reviewed the information on the linked page. There were no problems installing or playing through to this point in Chapter 3, so I'm reluctant to uninstall and reinstall and create a new player profile. This appears to be a scene-specific glitch/technical problem. Any other ideas/suggestions?
Thanks!

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 17 9:05 PM
Playing on Mac (OS 10.11.x). In Ch. 3, Museum (HOP M per guide). Can only find 2/6 items (one of the 4 remaining is a complex item). Have clicked over entire screen. Cursor does not change to indicate anything can be done, and none of the items evident or found by random clicking.

In the Mountains, in the Temple, in the side room that requires deity key. Have found/completed to the point of finding mirror (last bit). The magnifying glass appears over the petals with various icons (sanskrit, buddha hand, etc). Can't find anywhere to accept the mirror, and pressing icon petals gives message, "I don't know which petals to press". Strategy Guide yields no joy.

Is this a glitch?

Thanks for any/all help

Thanks. I was spelling it "Alistair", not "Alister"

Cursor problem developed part way through. I went to options and disabled the custom cursor. Problem resolved for me (OS 10.10.5, MacBook)

I've tried several & none seem to unlock it. Maybe I'm being extraordinarily dense. Please help! Thanks

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Oct 12, 15 8:44 AM
Two watchtowers built and one stone totem. Fog doesn't clear enough to get to plateau & build next watchtower or bridge ("area not accessible"). Thoughts/suggestions? Thanks!

update: and now I got it - stubborn bush can be chopped now that strength has increased

Mac Os 10.10.1

The final item (button) needed was at the top of the screen. It was visible but clicking on it didn't select/count until the format was changed from full screen to windowed.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 15 7:27 AM
Thanks for the response. It did run fine before the OS upgrade so I think you're quite right. Cheers!

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 15 8:54 AM
Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love CE
MacBook OS 10.10.1

Played once when originally purchased in Sept. 2014 without problems (may have been an earlier version of OS may at that time...). Have tried to replay since with the following problems:

- FULL SCREEN mode is not really full screen:
Image does not fill horizontally (there are black spaces on either side, almost like watching a video shot from vertical position)
Vertically, the gray window bar with app name, "close" and "minimize" buttons persists at the top, and no matter how high I try to position that, the bottom of the screen is cut off

- The "SKIP" writing is blanked out during intro (a blank blue box with appropriate function persists)

- Game play is very SLOW/STICKY.

Have tried turning off special effects, cursor, etc., without improvement.
Have checked for game updates.
Have not yet made ticket w/tech support but will do next.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Sep 28, 14 8:12 PM
FYI - I just played level 45, and that's where you get the "caring granny - fed the wolf" award. Fenrir is the only wolf on that level, and level 44 has 3 wolves, but it's level 45 that gives the award.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Sep 26, 14 5:27 PM
It helped me Thanks, Linda110!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 9:35 PM
Bluecassie37 wrote:You have to pick a level of difficulty again and it starts OK.

What you said

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator