Posts created by Penhaligan

posted in Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare on Jul 11, 13 11:53 AM
One of the worst HO games I have played in years. Dreadful story, far to easy hidden object scenes, no dialogue and rotten music.

Finished the whole game with 11 minutes to go in the hour demo.

DO NOT BUY

posted in TV Farm 2 on May 1, 13 1:19 AM
Loving this game, Each level sometimes takes a couple of shots to get gold but it is possible. Only the last 2 levels are causing me problems but I'll get them.

It is a much improved version of TV Farm with most of the annoying things fixed. No more watering the crops and having to pick up products from factories.

Well worth a credit.

posted in TV Farm 2 on May 1, 13 1:17 AM
GeorgeXXIII wrote:Seems like a good game although I think people who are Bi, Bi-curious or even straight might get as much out of it as the target audience.

LMAO Brilliant!

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 2, 10 12:35 AM
No working for me either. Just get the "FarmCraft2.exe has stopped working" message.

posted in Build-a-lot on Mar 3, 09 12:04 PM
Can anyone say over-reaction!!!

Anyone who's used BF for a while and has taken advantage of coupons and offers know that you choose 19.99 option before you add the code.

I love BF and hope this person doesn't stop you doing your fab work and giving us excellent offers.

posted in Ancient Quest of Saqqarah on Mar 3, 09 11:58 AM
I love this game but it drives me nuts at time. The pics certainly helped.

Thank you

posted in Alice Greenfingers 2 on Mar 3, 09 11:52 AM
The sunflowers kinda annoyed me. Once you've grown them you never need them again. What a waste of money.

posted in Alice Greenfingers on Mar 3, 09 11:50 AM
Love AG1 so much, only think that annoys me is when they wont let me buy something I want to. I have a long strip of each plant and wanted I warehouse for each one and it doesnt let me Other than that I love it

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Mar 3, 09 11:44 AM
Got gold on every level apart from these six.

Pickle Lane 1
Sour Cream Street 2
Chinese Street 3
American Street 3
Pizza Road 4
Crossroads 6

Aarrrrggghhhhh!! They are driving me NUTS.

But I will get there. Any help would be welcome. There seems to be some discussion of a patch for Pickle Lane 1 but I'm only missing by 1-2 secs so I think I have the okay version.

HELP please.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 20, 09 2:12 PM
I was so looking forward to this game. I had no problems at all when playing the demo so I used a game credit and bought it after my hour.

Now it runs slow. 1 seconds in the game clock is about 3-4 in real time.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 20, 09 2:07 PM
Farm Frenzy was the best game ever.

Then Farm Frenzy 2 and I was thrilled.

Now Pizza Party and my joy overflows!!!!

Best games ever, each one is a delight. Wish there was a freeplay level like in FF2.

On a sadder note my sister now hates me because of this game. She dislocated her knee recently and was supposed to be working from home till she recovered. (She's a graphic designer) I thought it would cheer her up to play FF and FF2 and three days later she had done no work!!

But she was getting Gold on most of the levels so not all bad.

posted in Orchard on Jan 20, 09 1:46 AM
Glad to hear it's not just me. I love farm based TM games and was looking forward to this. It just cuts off after the 'Preparing Orchard' screen.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Sep 10, 08 9:44 AM
YOU GUYS ROCK !! Totally nailed FS4 in 7.01.
Thanks for all your help.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Sep 10, 08 8:37 AM
I've started this level just about every way I can think of. Tried it about 20 times. Thanks so much for your advice, off now to try. Will let you know how I get on.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Sep 7, 08 3:27 PM
I adore this game, FF1 was great but this is even better.
Played it through once not worrying about Gold or Silver and I am now playing through again trying to get all Gold.
The tips and hints in the Forums have been a huge help and so far I have Gold on every level up until Fan Street 4 and I keep missing it but about 20 secs.
Even clicking on the buildings to make them run faster doesn't seem to get me to under 7.30.
Anybody got any ideas? Help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
XXX

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator