Posts created by AuBrnPeach

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 13 8:40 AM

I am so upset that all of the NEW ERS games no longer work on my system....yet everything else does. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this game series. Blank screen. Not trying again, SO SCARED THE Thanksgiving Game WONT WORK.....LOOK FORWARD TO MY THANKSGIVING TREAT TO MYSELF!!!!! Why is this going on with ERS!!!!???? Not doing a DR Felix again, It is pointless. Please BF remember your tried and true customers!!!!
whew!!!!!!!

posted in Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore on Nov 21, 13 3:19 PM
I am so upset that all of the NEW ERS games no longer work on my system....yet everything else does. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this game series. Blank screen. Not trying again, SO SCARED MADAME FATE WONT WORK.....LOOK FORWARD TO MY THANKSGIVING TREAT TO MYSELF!!!!! Why is this going on with ERS!!!!???? NOt doing a DR Felix again, It is pointless. Please BF remember your tried and true customers!!!!

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 13 3:03 PM
flaxin wrote:Quite a few of us are having a problem of just getting sound with a black screen.

I was looking forward to playing this. Any idea why this is happening or if there will be a fix?

I haven't demoed this game YET....Thought I would read reviews first. One thing I have given up on reading reviews under the star system. <for a lack of better terms>. I make it a point to go to the guts right here. I have NO IDEA where this game is from , but have noticed all ERS games don't work at all with the same problem you are having.<haven't demoed doesn't know if this is ERS or not...lately doesn't matter!> Personally I am thinking the BF is going to change their platform for moolah. Hang in there. I have FAITH in BF to keep their faithfull happy and not get totally caught up in the touch me touch me not platform! IOS? BTW have a kindle fire. Interesting how I can buy some of these games, not exactly a full version even if I pay a buck for it but OMG IT WORKS!

I LOVE this series!!!! When I saw the beanstalk I was doing the "Snoopy Dance"! Seems as if this series will become the next GREAT ONE! Seeing as how some of the latest series of other famous games, in the past few years have failed to WOW many. You know what I mean!!! Let's add another to the Joyville as well~~~

Happy Days to all!

Cobweb55 wrote:This is my LEAST favorite game from one of my most favorite developers. Too much hand holding with sparkles, magnifying glasses, glowing orbs, etc. Many different rooms to explore, but only one or two things to do in each with much travel (without a jump map) to place one object, sometimes not being able to pick anything up to do something else... just a lot of busy work.

I found this game to be purely tedious and no fun whatsoever. Definitely will NOT play this one again and will be wary about the next one they put out. Seems like the entire game was done by their "B" team. Pity,,,

You have said it BEST!!!! I for one was stupid enough to purchase this sight unseen to keep my "sets complete". WHAT a MAJOR FAUX PAS! Normally I will demo a game, As of the past few mos I haven't had the time to do so and put my trust in BF to not publish a game which is part of a great storyline .....that seems to be fished out of file 13!!! Quality control must be on vaycay~~~~!

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Feb 18, 12 6:55 PM
I have had the same problem with losing my profile and saved game as the others except I didn't receive a file corrupt warning before hand. I exited the game to do stuff, came back and my profile and saved game were GONE!!!!! I had just opened up the pool gate before exiting. I didn't have any issues getting any items in any of the H O scenes.

SO NOT wanting to START OVER AGAIN!!!!!

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 13, 11 9:49 AM
Well I must be one of the few who actually enjoyed the ending. It was totally unexpected and I just sat there and initially thought my eyes were deceiving me. So glad this thread was started!!! I suppose I was getting tired of "Happy Endings". I enjoy a twist every now and then no matter how unaccepted it may be.

Please bring on a sequel !

I do agree the writing etc could have been better, but I play these games for entertainment value. When I need a well written story I turn off my games and turn on my KINDLE!

Merry Christmas everyone!

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 8, 11 6:18 PM
Not having the "boiler room issues" due to the fact I can't even get that far.

When I have to stop playing the demo it takes longer than usual to get out of the game.

,,,,then when I want to get back to the demo version to play I can get past the start up screen and then to the "loading" screen where I am dead in the water and not moving. Hence ctr/alt etc....

TOO BAD seems like a fun game. I progressed as far as getting out of the jail to the jailor and that's that!!!

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 3:36 PM
THX Textrekkie!

Sorry but I don't understand how that will help with the book puzzle. My game manager has NOT been an issue for me. I have d/l many games and played since the new version with no issues. At this point my brain is fried and will try this tomorrow. Once again thx for taking the time out to advise,

Daniele

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 2:21 PM
Kamali wrote:I couldn't figure out the book puzzle from the clue given (a piece of paper with numbers and arrows), so I quit the game to look for help. When I went back to the library after checking the walkthrough, the sparkles are gone from the bookcase and I can't get back into the puzzle, which means I can never get the recipe so cannot proceed further in the game - which is very annoying, since I actually bought it.

In case it helps those struggling with the 'new' Game Manager, I had this advice from BFG about changing back to the 'old' Game Manager. It was easy to do and definitely worth the effort:

Same problem here have restarted the game twice in order to fix this but I made the same mistake AGAIN!!!! I am SO NOT STARTING OVER A THIRD TIME!!!! BTW my game manager has not been giving me problems nor am I having any other issues but the BOOK ONE!!!

Edited on 11/12/2011 at 2:20:18 PM PST

[b]

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 2:17 PM
Kamali wrote:I couldn't figure out the book puzzle from the clue given (a piece of paper with numbers and arrows), so I quit the game to look for help. When I went back to the library after checking the walkthrough, the sparkles are gone from the bookcase and I can't get back into the puzzle, which means I can never get the recipe so cannot proceed further in the game - which is very annoying, since I actually bought it.

In case it helps those struggling with the 'new' Game Manager, I had this advice from BFG about changing back to the 'old' Game Manager. It was easy to do and definitely worth the effort:

Same problem here have restarted the game twice in order to fix this but I made the same mistake AGAIN!!!! I am SO NOT STARTING OVER A THIRD TIME!!!! BTW my game manager has not been giving me problems nor am I having any other issues but the BOOK ONE!!!

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality on Nov 8, 11 8:12 AM
OK found the heart!! It is NOT in the chest! Look in between the chain ......whew!!!!

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality on Nov 8, 11 8:08 AM
bobbyr1 wrote:Where is the "heart" in the chest in the North Pole? I can't find it and when I hit the hint button it sends me to two different places. I don't think the heart exsists in the chest.Can't proceede.
Please advise. Thank you

Same issue for me except the hint button only directs me to the chest!!!!!!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 11 3:42 AM
shedsister wrote:Stuck at the cave/mushroom/electricity puzzle..... no skip feature, won't reset and now just keeps crashing the game :o( will try re installing once my download limit kicks in again at the end of the week (no fun on dial up sped....)[/quote

I am having the exact same problem!!!! The game was running smoothly for me until this point. I would have d/ld and started again but the wheeled puzzle w/ the eyes annoyed me soooooo bad that I really don't want to play that one again!!!!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 3, 11 2:38 PM
Same here!! Bought the game on sale, nice way to kill an afternoon! Figured by the time the SE came out glitches would be fixed!!! NOPE! Not dating Dr. Felix tonight! BF should fix this asap....My system is fine. Ughhhhh!

Happy Labor Day weekend to all,
Daniele

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 8, 10 9:20 PM
Eury wrote:I've also had sound troubles. I can't hear any music and the sound effects are very faint. Will they be fixing this? Can't buy until they do. AND I'm chomping at the bit!!

Exact same thing is happening to me. I did buy the game and after about the first hour it started happening to me. The cursor issue is now passe' so that's a plus! Just the sound one now. Other than that all is well and it is an enjoyable game!

Happy Gaming Fishies!

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 6, 10 9:14 AM
Same cursor issues here too. Very first inventory item and it just CREPT across the scene to where it was supposed to be used. OFF to dlt and wait for the fix to come thru! SO SAD! YES, turned off the custom cursor, always do!

Happy Gaming Fishies!

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Sep 6, 10 8:19 AM
I bought this one because I had thoroughly enjoyed every aspect to include the "gloominess" of the first. Moody games don't bother me....Love eerie, spooky, dark and gloomy games. With that being said, this game left me with mixed feelings. I enjoyed playing it but then it became predictable and I just couldn't wait to finish it. A good game usually has me dreading the finale but this one just went from fab to flab in no time. I am not dreading the loss of my $$ because I still got enough fun game play out of it. I don't know, it's as if the devs just ran out of ideas and started throwing just anything into the game. IMO the last few chapters were fillers. Not a total loss and thankfully NO TECH ISSUES!!!

Happy Gaming Fishies!!!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 6, 10 8:04 AM
Well I bought it, tried it and have mixed feelings about the game. It started out great, became a little exciting and then sort of fizzled out! The graphics were easy on these less than perfect eyes. The mini games weren't too difficult and those I skipped were due to the fact I knew how to solve it but they were too time consuming and frustrating for me to get to the end. I don't regret purchasing this game I just wish I had waited til it became a DD instead. Oh well at least it helps out on my punchcard!

Happy Gaming Fishies!!!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 8:51 AM
Well let's see......The game loaded fine, no problems UNTIL....

I was able to do the rope part, the part with lighting up the tunnel and as soon as I went back to the now lit tunnel, the game crashed. The screen went black, my cursor was still there (I opted to use my PC cursor), I could hear music and move the cursor around yet there was nothing but a black screen. I wasn't even able to come out of the game, had to ctr/alt/del. UGHHHH!!!! Let's get this fixed! I am wanting to purchase this and play NOW!!! There is NO WAY I reached the end of the demo if that is the case! I am NOT that fast and that experienced as a player! LOL! Someone help please! This fishie is swimming in circles waiting for a mere morsel!

Happy Gaming Fishies!
Staying cool in good ole HOT Charlotte, NC!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator