Posts created by JeannieSnet

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Aug 29, 14 9:22 AM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Aug 29, 14 8:55 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Alice: Behind the Mirror forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Alice: Behind the Mirror players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Could someone tell me where to find the gear that goes on the crank?

I don't have a reply. I have a question that I hope someone can help me out with. On the screen with the bathysubmarine there are a pair of scissors and a megaphone as part of one of the circles. I don't know what I am supposed to do with the scissors and at that point I am stuck. My name is Jeannie and my email address is: jsnetzko@yahoo.com Someone out there who has played this game, please help me out. I would really like to finish it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator