Posts created by booknut

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 16 8:02 AM
its that time of year when we all need more friends for our holiday trading my code is 586997
good luck to all on crafting those holiday pets

Thanks to all my new friends who helped me complete ALL my pets this event.
I hope that I have helped many of you to craft yours.

As the Winter Holiday event approaches I hope to make even more friends and to help even more people craft pets and complete achievements.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 16 12:50 AM
OK this is sad, my PC went kaplooie and I had replace it, Big Fish kindly restored my game but I lost ALL my friends, this is to let those of you who are friends of Copper ID #327233 know that I'm back and my NEW code is ID #586997 if you want to delete the old # and replace it with the new groovy and welcome back, Anyone want a new friend please look up the new # and double groovy.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 16 2:29 AM
noticed your tag message as I was sending you the first of as many flowers as I can send you my new friend. though I may not send one every day as I have many new friends now that need a thank you gift also, I will try to get them to you regularly. thanks for being one of the first to reply to my friend post. I hope to keep you as a friend for many events to come,

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 16 9:36 PM
After deleting all of my inactive friends I really need to bolster my buddies again. my code is 327233
Maybe just maybe I will be able to hit the 500 spring visits before this ends if enough people reply

tysvm in advance if you do choose to be my friend.

End of event update
I made so many new friends that I not only made it to 500 I almost made it to 1000
If I had not had to take a break to rest my old eyes I would have made it. Missed it by just over 30 visits. Ah well, didn't much care for that Avatar anyhow will get him next year.
Thanks you all so very much for adding me my new friends, you all made the event worth playing for me, I will be gifting as many of you as I can as my inventory allows.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 14, 14 11:39 PM
I have a big freaking issue, games finally back up and a my game is GONE!!! Think I was Gothic Fantasy Way, I am not going to start over, if this is the result of the maintenance they did they can just refund all the money I spent on gold and shove the game where the sun don't shine. I am getting tired of updates erasing my games, I still cant play Midnight Castle and its been many weeks since they said it would be resolved.

Update: Apparently complaining works, my game is restored

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator