Posts created by she5

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 12:55 PM
in the first level , i clicked on carl the mouse 3 times and still did not get credit for finding him???

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on May 5, 17 6:32 PM
how do I make a bonus?

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 17 4:26 PM
Not only am I having trouble with this game , I have several games that the mouse and the cursor do not work well together, On time management games....that's very important? Is anyone at Big Fish working on this problem?

posted in Fire on Jan 21, 16 7:47 PM
when they throw you out , go to your left at the fence & touch it, they will throw a bone at you , pick up the bone - go to the next scene- throw the bone at the snake-( it grows a tail)- go to the next scene to the right- pick up the pitchfork-go back to the tree with apple- with pitchfork in hand & go to the snakes tail & and stick it- pick up bone & throw at the apple- pick up apple to eat. next scene just level the stones for him to walk over, the next scene is where I'm stuck!!! HELP? : )

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 25, 15 3:04 PM
Janette5 wrote:The trick is to place a red bird on the arrow top right before you clear the spot at the bottom.

Then just step by step clear out the chained birds.

Make sure the red bird is still there before you remove the last bird and the fireworks are set off. Because then they'll pick up the cat and the fireworks will shoot across and clear everything on the bridge for you to just move the keys.

Thank You very much!!!

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Jan 6, 14 4:47 PM
I'm stuck at the drawbridge, I had the handle and it disappeared, when I try the hint it does nothing!

why can i not dig up the grave with the shovel? stratagey guide # 57 ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator