Posts created by scofield69

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 11 9:35 AM
I have done everything that has been said to do by Big Fish and here I am too with the same problem and now can not play any games.....

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 19, 11 5:27 AM
i have tweezers, wire, empty cartridge, pistol, ramrod, another doohickie, and an empty powder jug and no one else is around to talk to. they have all left but the inn guy and she says there is nothing to talk about. I have no clue what to do now!!!! i have gone to every scene and every question mark. I have right clicked on all my inventory and nothing..... HELP!!!!!!!!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 7:58 AM
the walkthrough can not be found on that post.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 10 3:39 AM
I also am stuck at the wall with the tiles. I can not also get into the room with no light. How did you do the bell already and the pipe?

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Jun 13, 10 4:18 PM
I can not find the letter for _reen tea. can someone help!!!!

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Feb 4, 10 7:29 PM
I am stuck at the thugs hangout. I just climbed through the window and took a picture of the bag but when i pull it up on the PDA i can not make out the number to call the thugs sao i can get to the next room. HELP!!!!!!

I have gotten to the bank and got to the cells and am stuck. I have the bar of soap and the message tube out of the stale loaf of bread and do not know what to do and there is no hint or help button.... Someone please HELP!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator