Posts created by gamenut123

posted in The Promised Land on Aug 31, 12 8:41 AM
I was wondering if there is going to be an update to the game to fix this problem? Every since I bought this game I have had the problem of it freezing up for a few seconds, it will do this repeatedly through out the game.
I have rebooted the game, uninstalled/reinstalled, checked every thing in my pc and it still does it.

posted in Fantastic Creations: House of Brass on Mar 28, 12 2:35 AM
Now the game won't even load, all I get is a black screen. You can take this game and shove it.

So much for your updates. Looks like you have a real problem with this game.

posted in Fantastic Creations: House of Brass on Mar 27, 12 2:28 AM
I too am having the same problem as so many other players are have, when I go to the Mail room the game shuts down. So with so many people having the same problem it can't be a PC problem, it to be a technical problem.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 19, 12 12:12 PM
I have finished this game about 10 times now. But now I ran into a problem in I have finished this game about 10 times now. But now I ran into a problem where no soldiers showed up at all, so now I can't complete this part.
ictorious' soldier where no soldiers showed up at all, so now I can't complete this part.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 19, 12 12:09 PM
I have finished this game about 10 times now. But now I ran into a problem where no soldiers showed up at all, so now I can't complete this part.

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Dec 19, 11 9:04 AM
I to have had the same problem. If any has the answer it would sure be appreciated.

posted in Hidden World on Sep 9, 11 9:06 PM
mom68 wrote:I finished it in relaxed mode last night as well. You are so right about it getting frantic. Multiple wizards? Wow...it was frantic. Lots of clicking. I'm going through it in timed mode now. I love this game...but Fishes...get ready to do some serious clicking of the mouse!

Happy Gaming, Fishes!

How did you get threw the Bonus Level in step 48?

posted in Fix-It-Up: World Tour on Jan 21, 10 6:42 PM
I too am having the same problem. I have up dated all my drivers and active X and it is still doing it. I think it is time for a update to the game.

posted in Virtual City on Dec 27, 09 9:48 AM
I t is true that the it could be explained a little better in the beginning. What I did was play the game until you open up the Sandbox Mode. Then take a break from the game and practice on the Sandbox Mode to learn what to do. It does make it a lot easier to play the game when you know what you are doing. LOL

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 23, 09 4:13 PM
Okay I found you, but what I did to know is how do you get the 5 purple pyramids to light up and then destroy the crystals before the lights go out. I have been trying for 2 days now and can't get it.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 23, 09 10:14 AM
Your video walkthrus doesn't do us any good if we don't know where to find find them on you tube.

posted in 4 Elements on Sep 26, 08 9:38 PM
I have completed the game three times already, but when I check my score it say I am still on level 0.
My question is how do you get to level 1? Does anyone know the answer?

posted in 4 Elements on Sep 23, 08 12:12 AM
I did that and couldn't get a connection, I tried e-mail and help. I even typed in [url removed] and still could get a connection.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator