Posts created by gmes4me

You do not have to replay. Click on the marble icon in the extra menu, Highlight one of the groups of marbles to find it you're missing any. Highlight any individual marble to see it that is one you are missing. Click on it and you will go to that location so that you can find that marble. Once you have find them all in all 4 groups the marble game will launch.

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 16 5:01 PM
Wow I can't believe that this hasn't been corrected. So disappointing.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition on May 15, 15 1:51 PM
Select extra content then select play.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition on May 15, 15 11:10 AM
You just need to switch the pieces to the other side of the board. When you select a piece the squares that it is able to move to are highlighted.

Ditto.

I ended up having to skip it because it wouldn't reset. Weird that it played fine in the extra gameplay. I had to play the minigame reversing the green and gold chips and the second time the counter was all messed up but the rest of the game was okay, odd.

Did you burn the candles the correct number of times according to the diagram? It then shows you the mushrooms outside of the little house. You need to add the 2 sets of mushrooms to those,

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 14 11:23 AM
I no longer get any dice, every blue location is cited as being too far away. The only thing I can do is end turn.

I don't understand how to play this game. Can someone explain it a bit?

Finally used the nail file on the clock, Definitely not buying this game it's a mess.

I can't get past the first hop and I can not read the guide. I have a nail file and lip gloss. This is ridiculous.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 13 11:36 AM
tracy124 wrote:Hi When I go into the tower and play the mini game left of the stairs, my circular puzzle has "clicked" into place but the picture has not been formed. The bad guy is still kicking up a storm underneath the circular puzzle but I cannot move it and now I'm stuck. The game is not frozen, I can freely move around but I can't complete the circular puzzle and therefore am unable to continue play. Any ideas?

Did you solve this? I'm having the same issue.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 10, 10 12:11 PM
Oh no, I was afraid that would be the case. I can't believe that I have to start all over again to finish. This is the second game in the past few weeks that I've had to play twice just to see the very end. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH. But thanks for the reply anyway.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 8, 10 6:43 PM
I was finishing the puzzles to get the wand from Isabelle's mother when I received a runtime DLL error and the game crashed. I restarted the game but now i am stuck in the secret tower. Both Isabelle and Hepmortula are there, Isabelle advises me to step back and then nothing. I can bring up a hint but not the map and nothing happens. I can see my tools but can not scroll through them. I have just reinstalled the game but I still have the same problem. Also, I did try to do a manual update to get the new version but it came back saying that no game updates were found so I just uninstalled it and downloaded the game again to reinstall it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator