Posts created by DoodleGamer

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 11 5:54 PM
I uninstalled the game, cleared the trash bin, downloaded the new version (trial only) and installed and it's still not working, it won't even load.

I have all the necessary system requirements.

This is the message I'm getting:

Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: /usr/X11/lib/libX11.6.dylib
Referenced from: ******/DrawnIIICE.app/Contents/Resources/DrawnIIICE.app/Contents/MacOS/DrawnIIICE
Reason: image not found

It's the same message I was getting yesterday, before the new build, sigh.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 11 11:19 PM
I'm just trying the demo and have already installed and uninstalled it about five times and I keep getting the same error.

I'm on a Mac and I have all the appropriate system requirements, but it appears that there's a library missing within the game I'm not sure if I should name the library here or not? But the error code I was getting is 814.

I've never had this particular issue with any game from here before and frankly, I'm baffled.

As I'm only trying out the demo, I'll wait until the reissue of the game, which will no doubt happen, before trying it out again.

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 18, 10 3:08 PM
Jennocide, it's not a technical issue. All numbers can be divided by 2.

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 18, 10 3:06 PM
On a Mac too and have also had a lot of crashes. I've managed to get though by reducing the amount of mouse clicks for the puzzles (just buy the hints and skip the tangram puzzles).

However, I can't fix the bird on the shadow problem either.

posted in The Palace Builder on Mar 17, 10 10:51 PM
I've downloaded the demo for this and I'm hoping it gets better. I find the game boring, not because of the many steps, not because it's straight forward but because it's very repetitive. I'll keep going until my time runs out and think about it.

The 'surprise' near the beginning came as no surprise to me.

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 15, 10 2:10 AM
On a Mac and having the same problem with the middle bird not sticking to it's shadow.

The game doesn't appear to like too many mouse clicks, as this causes it to crash. I can skip the tangram puzzles but was only able to complete the slider puzzle and the rotate pieces puzzle by buying hints and reducing the number of mouse clicks to complete.

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Jan 13, 10 4:18 PM
bribling wrote:I agree! It is a very clever game. I have never enjoyed sliders, I always feel stupid playing them. This game is very challenging. Even with the talking book, it took me a while to figure out how to play. My main problem with this great game, and the reason I won't buy it, is the tiny graphics. That keeps me from buying many games I would otherwise get. I get tired of keeping my nose to the monitor in order to read the tiny dialogue. That is disappointing as this is really a great game and I did progress pretty far during the FREE hour. Maybe they will make a sequal with larger graphics so us "blind" folk can play too.

Try playing the game in full screen mode. It can distort the graphics a little bit, but it is better than not seeing anything. I play all my games in full screen.

I agree with the others, this game is a brilliant. I'm not a fan of slider puzzles either, but I loved this and I'm hoping that there will be a sequel.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Dec 6, 09 4:08 PM
Thanks for the new version. Downloaded, played and finished, no problem.

I'm now going back to get expert on all levels.

posted in Monkey Money on Dec 6, 09 4:06 PM
I thought this may be a little more interesting than standard slots, both real and other, which I cannot stand as they are so boring. Yep, it's just like real slots, boring beyond belief.

All this does is teach people how to gamble, think they can win and then go out and lose everything.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Nov 30, 09 1:50 PM
I'm so happy that others are having this problem too. I thought it was supposed to be invisible!!

I came here to find a way to avoid the bonus level as I just couldn't do it (although, yesterday, I only had one more to find and couldn't find it, drove me nuts!)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator