Posts created by kittiwake

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Feb 1, 16 7:15 AM
I cannot find the puzzle piece for this level. Can anyone assist? Thanks!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 21, 16 3:12 AM
Thank you very much! I did clear the sand piles first and that is what used up my gold.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 20, 16 1:44 PM
I can not seem to generate enough gold to finish the level even with all the secret places unearthed. I am short 10 gold when I get to the log on the road to the market.
I must be missing something. I have unearth the food at the fire pit, removed all the gold from the mines on the lower left of the screen unearthed the gold at the stone by the stone yard and unearthed the gold between the garden and the rock blocking the fountain. Please help! VJM

posted in Divine Academy on Dec 10, 15 2:51 PM
Several months have past and I can only conclude that there is not yet a completion to this game. Am I to assume that the Hades test will never occur on a PC?

zoo
 posted in Green City: Go South on Nov 18, 15 2:06 PM
Could somebody tell me how to get the zoo. I am up to level 41 and the game will not allow me to build the zoo.

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 23, 15 3:19 PM
Thanks for responding and explaining things to me about F2P games. I am particularly fond of this game. I love the cute little guys in particular. The graphics are good and the little characters interesting. It is challenging enough but not too much and my desire to keep playing much greater than in other F2P games I have ventured to try. I guess I will just have to be patient.

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 23, 15 7:35 AM
It is bad form and kind of cheats the players when the developers launch a game before it is finished. I think this game has many good points but they are all ruined by the fact that the game is not complete. I have thus far spent approx 14.00 which is more than I have to spend for any other game that isn't free and I can get those games complete. While the dog is cute $9 is too much to spend on a dog that is basically there for looks since it is not even that entertaining. I feel like I have been baited into spending money on a promise that may not be forcoming. It is very sad when a developer has something really good that gets people all excited and interested and then ruins it by giving them half the game. Not very classy.

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 19, 15 4:03 PM
WHEN AND UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS DOES THE HADES TERRITORY OPEN UP - THE ONE THAT REQUIRES THE HADES TEST? I HAVE OPENED UP THE TERRITORY WITH THE HARPIES AND HAVE 3 DIVINE GARDENS, 4 VEGETABLE GARDENS, 2 DAIRY FARMS, 2 WHEAT FARMS, 3 FORRESTERS, 2 STONE CUTTERS, 4 SCHOOLS, 1 UNIVERSITY, 4 TEMPLES, 4 WAREHOUSES, 4 OF ALL THE HOUSES UP TO AND INCLUDING LEVEL 8, 1 FISHERMAN AND I HAVE BUILT THE ALTAR WHERE THE MANNA IS GENERATED. ANYBODY KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO NEXT?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 20, 14 12:51 PM
Finally made it into the club. I had over 1000 antique points but couldn't get into the box. When I reached the Master level in every city up to Martha's house I got the congrats on the membership when I again tried clicking on the box on the Wharf. Had to click on the skull and crossbones more than once to get the keys. Is this game becoming tedious or is it just me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 18, 14 6:11 AM
What is the Antique Explorer's Society and how do I become a member?

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 14 1:42 PM
I have found the Glowspore but I do not have an empty lantern and I can not seem to find one to capture the Glowspore. Can anyone assist? It is probable something so simple I missed it!

posted in Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen on Dec 19, 13 1:05 PM
This was a good game but too short for the money. I was disappointed that the game did not include all the other places on the map, which would have made the game last longer and could or would have made it more interesting! Hope they make another "Enchantia" game that includes the other locations.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 20, 13 8:02 AM
I goggled this level and followed the directions only the pilons would stay lit no matter how many different seqences I used- including the ones on the video walkthrough. HELP I can't get to the next level without going through this one! Any suggestions?

Ok GOT IT! only combination I didn't try - Thanks anyway.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jul 7, 12 2:35 PM
Anyone out there still playing this game? I have to constantly restart because the totems do not match. They might explode the crystal tower but that does not necessarily mean that I made the right match. If the dolphin is dark then which light totem is its opposite? I have tried different totems on the same tower and they both exploded it. Can anyone tell me the correct matches for each totem?
Thanks,

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 12 5:55 AM
I am stuck on both of these and no matter how i try it I can not seem to get past 2 stars. Can anyone help? Thanks

posted in Country Harvest on Aug 12, 10 2:22 PM
Game has a few glitches and is quite boring with all the repeated motions. Visible work area is too small and even though you can expand your farm you can't get as much in the screen as you do in Ranch Rush so you have to keep moving the view. Count in the factories is sometimes off - often off - you can plant 36 tomatoe plants to get 4 cans of paste - only if you harvest all 36 but only process 18 before the truck leaves the paste factory will not process the remaining 18 plants - so you have to start all over. There is no free play either and only 5 slots available with no save game deletes, which apparently means you can only play the game 5 times. Disappointment.

posted in Be a King 2 on Jun 28, 10 11:01 AM
I am stuck also. I have tried everything - selling off all properties to get gold to buy resources, built 3 barracks - all three destroyed even with upgrades. Tried a combination of wizard tower, mage tower, and barracks - all destroyed. Tried leaving some houses up - people left town, etc. Would appreciate help also. Thanks

posted in Carnival Mania on May 26, 10 6:33 PM
Had to resell items several times to get the materials I needed. Completed all the levels today. Was disappointed in the sandbox portions. Thought they should have given us more land to develope and all the shops and rides or events to build a huge carnival. Otherwise, liked the game. Good luck!

posted in Virtual City on Dec 24, 09 9:45 AM
Yes, I am now in Saginaw and stuck there almost through the entire game. To make things easier for me with the Marina and boat was to handle one commodity
at a time. Make and deliver the materials one at a time. When you finish with one commodity, go to the next, and finally deliver your work force via bus stations and a bus - the final destination being the Marina. Once you have delivered all the materials required to make the Marina, construct it and then work on the commodities needed to make the boat. I found it two confusing to try to handle all the requirements at once. Hope this helps!

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Aug 26, 09 12:19 PM
Once you have the white bunny crated, click on your hero and direct them to pick up the crate. You will then get a message from your hero. Next, click on the guy that wants the bunny. He will ask you for something else.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator