Posts created by mminnick

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 22, 10 2:10 PM
ok...got the planet from the jester in girls room, got the planet from the newspaper and the planet from the dead guy in the basement....Got the sun form the girls room.....put all of the planets in the puzzle and clicked on it and the puzzle says I am missing one planet.......I have been stuck here for 3 days praying that someone knows how to get me to open that puzzle...just about ready to give up on this game for good..But thanks to all who tried to help Beth

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 21, 10 4:01 PM
didn't lose a planet or so I think....I have found 3 planets and 1 sun....When I place the planets on the puzzle and click on the puzzle, It says I am missing a planet. According to the walkthrough I have found all planets??????HELP

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 20, 10 9:02 PM
I have found 3 planets and one Sun. problem Is the galexy poster says I need one more planet... I have reloaded the game..Tried both modes and get stuck there..I am soooo stuck...REALLY NEED HELP...PLEASE...:-) Thanks Beth

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 20, 10 8:59 PM
having same problem...did you find out the answer? I have reloaded the game....I am soooo stuck...REALLY NEED HELP...PLEASE...:-) Thanks Beth

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 10 5:40 PM
having same problem...did you find out the answer? Beth

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator