Posts created by mamacarole629

posted in The Snow on Sep 15, 13 7:30 AM
Thank you. I haven't been on the post for awhile; however, I always look for yours because they are quite helpful. Thanks again.

posted in The Snow on Sep 14, 13 8:55 AM
What did you figure out? I can't get the red stone. Carole

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Apr 10, 11 8:49 AM
Awesome game and the length is very good. It says 3 chapters but it is a long game and well worth the price. Several times I thought I was finished and another door opened. Also there are alot of mini games which I like and different ones. Highly reccommend this game.

posted in Wild West Story: The Beginning on Apr 4, 11 6:53 AM
I am really undecided about this one. I like the concept of **** and M3 but this one is lacking something. The path appears to be the same color as the green tile and also the path is hard to see once cleared. What do you clear to get 100%? It can't be the path because the cowgirl (which you can barely see) couldn't move if the path wasn't clear??? Will wait on other reviews.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death on Mar 26, 11 6:41 AM
I have been waiting for this to come out and was thrilled this morning when I saw it. Two games back to back that I have been waiting for. Works for me!!!!!
Good game and graphics are great.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 25, 11 7:10 AM
What a nice way to start the day. I have been waiting for this game. I don't usually like frog games because the items are too small; however, this one is great. The items are large enough to see but well hidden. Now, if they would just release the SE on Maestro, that would make me a really happy camper. Graphics are great, I like clicking on the frogs to make them jump around just for kicks. Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 11 8:18 AM
I did not care for this game. I bought it but regret doing so. Should have gone with my first gut feeling about purchasing the CE.From the way it started I thought it was going to be really good-the graphics were great but I found it rather boring and did not like the hint button.because it changed to the skip button. Too many items needing somthing else to proceed which causes alot of back and forth and getting nowhere. Anyway, to each his/her own. Hope the ones who like it enjoy!!!!!

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 12, 11 4:34 PM
Is the Puppet Show similiar to this game. I did not play that one but I love this game, especially the hint doll. It was so sad at the end. What other game is similiar to this one without a lot of blood (don't like that).

I this where I should post something like this? Thanks

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 12, 11 1:27 PM
Loving this game. The graphics are great and the storyline is also good. I don't do any reading while I am trying the game but I get into it after I purchase it. Have been playing off and on this afternoon so it can have some good play time. I take my time and enjoy it. Almost wish it had a penalty for overclicking as I sometimes get carried away and that is a way to slow down my clicking. Some items are a little difficult to find but most are average.
Awesome game-also read the reviews in the CE forum-there are some good ones.

Just finished this game and loved every minute. Found 26 out of 36 morphs so I guess I'll go back and play again. Anything similiar to this one?

One thing I thought was so great about this game is that it did not have a lot of repetitive scenes or mimi puzzles. They were also very good. Off to find something else. BTW - loved the hint doll!!!!!

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 12, 11 1:14 PM
bella81762 wrote:yup but you gotta wait for it to morph, they are not in hog scenes, but rather when you are walking around

Glad you clarified that Bella- I was wondering what I was supposed to be looking for. I actually found all of mine by accident. (lucky me) The cursor changes to a hand. Loving this game.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 12, 11 12:37 PM
bamlink wrote:
lucyloket wrote:I'm surprised there's so few reviews for the game and quite a number appear to be from people who got the CE.

I think that by the time the SE comes out, the excitement about a game is long gone. Most of the enthusiasts bought it already as a CE and probably posted their reviews in that forum (I don't know that for certain as I would never look into a CE forum. I'm just a lowly 'credit' member and don't belong there. In fact, I don't know if SE buyers are permitted in CE forums.) Nevertheless, you should probably spend your credit on it as not too many decent games come our way any more.

First of all, you are welcome in any of the forums. I check out all of them and they offer some good reviews. This game is great!!! I tried it when it came out as a CE but decided to wait for the SE.and purchased it right away.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 12, 11 5:49 AM
Good morning,

Can someone please clarify the difference between the SE & CE. I don't usually use the strategy guide therefore I had rather wait for the SE. I thought that and the extra play at the end of the game was the only difference. The actual game is the same on both. I have been waiting for this game but if the games are going to be different I want to re-think my decision. I have purchased a couple of CE's in the past and was disappointed. Never used the strategy guide and the extra was nothing special. Would appreciate the info. Thanks

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 1:01 PM
snapnhiss wrote:
mamacarole629 wrote:
I realize this is off the subject; however, after hearing the news this morning, if any of our fishes are in Japan, my heart and prayers go out to you. Carole

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/148184.page

Sorry to use up the space but I do not understand this response.

Since the majority usually reads the c&r, I thought it would be nice to let everyone know we are thinking of the people in Japan and our fellow fishes.

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 12:18 PM

I realize this is off the subject; however, after hearing the news this morning, if any of our fishes are in Japan, my heart and prayers go out to you. Carole

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 11:10 AM
Just finished the demo and thought the graphics were very good. The scenes however were too repetitive. I did not get very far so perhaps that changes as the game goes on. When I first started I felt the items were hard to find but with each scene it seemed to get easier. Maybe I woke up since I started early. Anyway, am on the fence with this one.I do like a variety with puzzles, etc. Thought I would try Dying for Daylight first before decide.

Thoroughly enjoyed the reviews. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 10:51 AM
doctorgood wrote:I agree with you. I wanted to do a review of this game but I got so bored with the repetitive H0 scenes that I was falling asleep! After yesterdays debacle in the C&R thread I didn't feel it proper to post there just to say it was a "yawner." Anyone liking straight HOG's will enjoy it. I prefer a little variety.
Dr.good

Olliesgirl wrote:Okay, I agree with the other comments, good to see another non-collectors edition game worth considering. I have started the demo and really want to like this one, have credits burning away ready to be used, but at the moment it seems like you visit one scene of hidden objects then return to it again a few moments later. Round and round in circles or is it worth a credit....ummmm....still considering but will visit the other comments on here as always. Enjoy your playing fishies !!!

I almost missed your review but when I did not see you on the other thread I figured I had better check out others. I may not post very often but I am always here (everyday) and I, like so many other fishes rely on the reviews. There are several I spcefically look for. I played the demo and boy that hour went quick, but I agree about the round and round. and I also like a variety. Perhaps it gets better later in the game so now I am really on the fence with this one.
The graphgics were very good

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Mar 10, 11 6:34 PM
Good game and good graphics. I agree with others that the fairy (hint) was not very helpful. You had to figure alot out yourself. I thought I had purchased it when it first came out so was very glad I decided to download it again. Very good game and highly recommend it Especially since it is the catch of the week this week.
Enjoy!!!!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 8:54 AM
doctorgood wrote:
mamacarole629 wrote:I totallyy agree with mycatluna. Really, peglegann, you should learn to play nice. Enough said, now I am off to play. Sounds like a good game.

peglegann is one of the nicest people in this forum. The moderators have asked all of us to please post only game reviews and comments in the comment and review thread a multitude of times. What part of that needs detailed elaboration? I will be more than happy to clarify it for you/anyone in a PM if further explanation is necessary.
glad to be of service,
Dr.good

I am sure that is very true and I have always enjoyed peglegann's (and yours for that matter) reviews. I went back and re-read the comments and I must admit I jumped the gun and I do apologize.This is supposed to be a forum for info not insults. I also deleted the message I wrote.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 8:15 AM
elldee2728 wrote:
mamacarole629 wrote:I TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT THE COLLECTORS EDITIONS. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? Way too many and it appears to take a long time for the SE to come out. I have purchased a couple of CE's in the past and regretted it so will not do that again. Am off to download.

Hey mamacarole629--So, you regret purchasing CEs in the past and won't do it again, but you're going to d/l this one now? Huh? That said, I don't think you'll regret this one--it's full of beautiful scenery, great background sounds, and one of the better integrated strategy guides that I've seen. I think it's worth it to the developers that we at least give these things a try.

Hi, I am always willing to try a game CE or SE, but usually wait for the SE to come out. Of course some of them take awhile. Right now I am waiting for the SE for Stray Souls. Anyway, this game looks great and thanks for your input. Carole

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 4:51 AM
I TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT THE COLLECTORS EDITIONS. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? Way too many and it appears to take a long time for the SE to come out. I have purchased a couple of CE's in the past and regretted it so will not do that again. I try most of them but just wait for the SE. If would get too expensive if I bought all of the ones I liked.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator