Posts created by indybabs

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice on Nov 3, 17 4:23 PM
Many thanks.

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice on Nov 3, 17 4:48 AM
Forgive me for using wrong forum, but don't know where to ask this. I want to buy the game from yesterday, November 2, 2017, and forget the name! Yes, I am very old, but thanks if you will help.

posted in Dawn of Hope: Daughter of Thunder Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 17 10:24 AM
Why no MAC version?

thanks!

posted in Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 15 12:14 PM
Can you get MAC today?

Thank you for the reply, Shelterhill. No, I have not played it. Was waiting to see some reviews. Thought there would be some posted. Thanks for your opinion.

Help! Need a review for today

posted in The Secret Order: Ancient Times Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 14 6:41 AM
Thank you, Howatch

posted in The Secret Order: Ancient Times Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 14 5:24 AM
Great review!!!
I have a question regarding the sale this weekend after reading Tammytheo's post. I also have 2 game credits. Does this mean I will get the first game free and pay $1.99 for the second? That would be so great!

posted in Mahjong Easter on Apr 22, 14 9:38 AM
thank you, Fury.... I will now try to purchase.

posted in Mahjong Easter on Apr 22, 14 8:43 AM
May I ask this here, please? I have 2 game credits and am afraid they will be used for purchase before I can enter code and then will be gone. Can this happen?

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 14 10:00 AM
I am in a hidden object scene and can get the splints to hold the unicorn's injured wing, but I can't PUT it anywhere. Am I missing something?

thank you

The hint keeps sparkling on a "ball" and it says something heavy must go in statue hands to raise the gate. I keep clicking on the ball and nothing happens. I have used the handcuffs. What to do?

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 14 5:10 AM
very touching

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 14 3:39 AM
Thank you, Orphaned

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 14 3:29 AM
A bit off topic, but would someone tell me the name of Thursday's game so I can take advantage of the sale? Thanks

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 3, 13 2:51 PM
just the facts... please help me, mate!

I have no review for this game yet... but must ask a question

since BF has changed, I cannot find an answer and am trying to get in touch with Just the Facts. Please don't delete this

I am trying to play Myths.... Spring....... and am one of the few who is having a problem with this "easy" game. I know the axe in the HO game near the beginning has to split the kindling, but it keeps saying no. Please help me.

BF, if you can tell me a place to find answers when the forum for the game does not respond, I will happily post there.

I do miss the old BF when there was help readily available

This is relatively near the beginning. It is a hidden object puzzle. I know this has to split the log for kindling, but it keeps saying no!

posted in Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 13 4:39 AM
will try demo

Valdy and CBTX....... seems like old (and good) times!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator