Posts created by cazzabee

Don't know if it's been mentioned but I got a friend request on FB from Tabitha Pink....also friends with Rose Ravenhearst and Paul Thelen.

This was posted also:

Welcome Tabitha, hope Rose is well, she hasn't been very active lately..
06 November at 21:06 ·

Tabitha Pink - Hi R*** thanks...yes its nice to comeback in the scene...awww knowing Rose she would be up to her feet in no time...

I have no clue if it's even related to the speculation and don't know if it's been mentioned on here already and there's too many posts for me to go through

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 10 5:20 AM
If i'm remembering right, you need to click to the left hand side of the pedestal near where you can see the stairs. The arrow should turn to a small downwards arrow

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Jul 19, 10 2:30 AM
Yes but hope it's a bit longer this time

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 13, 10 4:43 AM
I managed to get past it using the walkthrough. I just coulcn't get the last one (a butterfly)

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 13, 10 4:15 AM
Exact...I am having that same problem also.

Will just have to try get through it I suppose

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Jan 24, 10 4:30 PM
The blog walkthrough is located here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-sultans-labyrinth-a-royal-sacrifice-walkthrough/

Picman quoted 4-6 weeks in another thread

Midnight tonight before I can download it....Why can't my work have paid me early this month

Lyvia wrote:Well, I love BFG, but I just rechecked how they advertise the Game Club and right there on the main page is "Every Day, Every Game $6.99." That's what I signed up for. A different version is still a game, and it's not 6.99. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Didnt I post about this in the other (now locked) thread last week??? And I notice someone else did after me too...Bedhead I think. Sorry to be repeating myself again.

Why does nobody complain when we are being offered $2.99 games, free games etc?? "Every game Every day $6.99" after all. Regardless whether they are old, new or indifferent games...they are still being offered for $2.99. Its still a bargain if you haven't got them. Not knocking anyone but I just don't understand it????

Right raise all the daily deal games to $6.99 then. Don't give us offers. Keep all your games $6.99. Don't offer the biggest selling game of 2008 MCF TR for $2.99 either. The great thing about Bigfish is we can choose what we want to participate in. People don't like the $2.99 games well don't buy them....Don't save money and wait on more expensive games coming out. You don't like the $19.95 well dont buy that either....save some money and wait on Bigfish offering the game when they said they will. Enjoy the TGT that they will offer on the day that MCF: Dire Grove comes out. 2 new games that day....can't wait!!! I love having the freedom of choice to decide whether I want to do it.

Its all just different marketing strategies. I completely agree with the way they are doing this. Supply & Demand theories people. Bigfish gain and so do we from each deal.

$19.99 CE - Bigfish make more money and we get extras in our game to keep us further entertained. Money made from this will go towards making us great quality games in the future!! They may not sell as much of the $19.95 but they still have the $6.99 version to suit people who may not have as much money therefore nobody will miss out. Why shouldnt Bigfish (as a Business) be looking to maximise profit and offer customers something different??
$2.99/free games - Bigfish sell more games. We gain money in our pockets while Bigfish are still keeping us entertained but at a cheaper price. They don't have to do it but they do to try raise customer satisfaction. The Daily Deal was supposed to be a month only thing but they have kept it going.

Picman...loved the joke. I'm just glad I read all the posts after it first

Picman has posted regarding a MAC version of this game so I thought I would post it in here:

picman050967 wrote:We will have it for the Mac, but we have to port the PC game to Mac and are just now finalizing the PC version. Our development platform does not support Mac natively and there is a 3-6 week effort to port it.

There will be a BIG surprise for Mac users next week to make up for it though!

Picman

Why not PM one of the mods Felinda??? They should be able to find out for you

Think I will wait and download it on the Thursday (Payday). My thinking is that by then some of you will have played a lot of it and will be able to help me when I get stuck

From the BIGFISH himself

picman050967 wrote:I got a few PMs today so I thought I would answer a few of the questions. This is in regards to the Collector's Edition:
1) It is a game download (with an optional CD for the normal CD price) and is a 350MB download after you buy it.
2) It is a final and complete and thoroughly tested version, not a beta.
3) It will be a permanent product, available for purchase even after the normal game is launched in early December.
4) The newest video (longer with lots of game play footage) in the "more info" section of mysterycasefiles.com is the best place to learn about what makes the Collector's Edition special.
5) All purchased games count towards Novemberfest (100% off coupons, $2.99 games, Game Club Credit redemption for a game, Collector's Edition, etc.)

We do not have an exact date for the normal version at the normal price and a free trial version, but it will definitely be before the xmas (or other) winter holidays, thus the "early" December date as opposed to "late" December.

Hope that helps!

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 17, 09 10:51 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums 1chevy2

If you have a look at the posts located here (copy and paste the link into your browser):

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1465.page

There are a few people who have had the same problem as yourself an have written how to resolve it

Mamaslilmonster wrote:any word on when the rest of the public can have ago at it?????

Beginning to mid December.

Think we should post this at the top of every page automatically

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 13, 09 11:32 AM
Purplerabbit wrote:They finally put up the winners and... I won!
There were 5 prizes and only 4 winners, so guessing this wasn't a popular contest. But then I joined up to Twitter for this contest, I wouldn't have done so otherwise. I just don't get the medium.

Congrats purplebun ..>Well I'm presuming thats you Miss Rabbit

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 12, 09 5:13 PM
Looking forward to this too...disappointed at no Sheriff Amos Tupper though

Rose427 wrote:Any other thoughts on the license plate?
JXH2M6

I can tell you it's not a British license plate but thats about it

picman050967 wrote:Impressed with the video? Pretty amazing snow footage considering the video was shot in September. BFG flew the director, film crew and actors down to Patagonia, Argentina to shoot the snow scenes as that was the "closest" place we could find where it was actually snowing in September...impressed now?

The game will have everything that you loved about RTR, plus much more!

Picman

Couldn't you have went to Blackpool Picman and us UK fishies could have come had a look and had more of a clue .

I'm going with Gate too...

picman050967 wrote:Rhymes with "that which has already determined your future"

Wow...I guess the pond is not the collectively impossible to stump crowd it was rumored to be.

Picman

And it rhymes with Fate.........And we can open or close it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator