Posts created by graneebear

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 17 1:41 AM
I have uninstalled and re-installed this game several time. When I reach a certain location each time, I receive a message that says.....Runtime error
This application has re quested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

CAN YOU HELP ME.....

Graneebear

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 15 2:56 PM
using as 64 bit windows 7 operating system. My computer is using the latest software, still freezes

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 15 2:35 PM
My program is frozen and totally black screen with a non functioning curser. I see it is a problem with a lot if posts. can you help

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 13 12:44 PM
I HAVE PURCHASED THIS GAME AND LOVE IT HOWEVER, IT IS FREEZING AND NOT ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE. I HAVE UNINSTALLED AND RE-INSTALLED 3 TIMES. THE LAST TIME IF JUST WOULD NOT INSTALL. IS THERE ANY OF THIS HAPPENING OUT THERE. ALSO, I AGREE, THE DOWNLOAD TIME HAVE BEEN HORRIDOUS.
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT.

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jan 8, 11 5:14 PM
I cannot play this Nostradamus: The last prophecy.......It make me sick.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator