Posts created by shakyshakyme

posted in Escape the Museum on Apr 15, 16 10:50 AM
I know this is an old game, but I'm re-playing it for the first time in years. I'm stuck in the hallway, turned on the lights, but still can't find the valve. HELP!

posted in Immortal Lovers on Sep 16, 14 9:31 AM
It would have been a better game if there was a Walkthrough or Skip option. This was money tossed out the window. Games are supposed to be fun, engrossing...this one is just annoying!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Sep 1, 14 10:10 AM
Nope. Like too many of the older games, it will not open to full screen.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Aug 2, 14 10:25 AM
I'm having the same issues. Opening screen comes up off-center with a 2-3" black bar on the left, and the only thing showing is game title and the option to change my name. It worked fine until I went into Options and checked the Enhanced box. Now I am unable to get back into Options to UNcheck it. Great game...if it worked right. Cannot play at all.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 14 12:36 PM
Four years later and I just don't see BFG caring enough to fix these issues.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 14 12:34 PM
Many of the minigames do not have the (?) to click on. Yes this is a technical issue...just one of many.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 14 12:33 PM
It's 7/2/2014. Four years later, no rebuild. I guess we can forget about BFG doing anything. This is getting more and more common.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 14 12:27 PM
...and here we are in 2014 with no "fix" in sight. Really, really, really disappointed in BFG for not being more "in touch" with their customers.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 14 12:22 PM
My issues:
1. Game won't open to full screen.
2. There is very poor "help" in that "pieces" that you are supposed to look for are not there (reading lamp in Library, for example). Walkthrough says "Go down. Place the READING LAMP on the table..." Where the heck is the READING LAMP???
3. Moderator(s) for this forum have dropped the ball and are not providing any answers to many, many questions.

I bought this game in 2010. You'd think they would have fixed it by now.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 14 12:10 PM
Same problem.

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 22, 14 9:17 PM
Your "fix" didn't fix the issues. 92% done and unable to reset puzzle. Have to lock the inventory bar for "reset" to even be available. Click on reset and....nothing. No skip available. If I may make a suggestion...these games need to be tested before we have to pay for them. Playing the hour for free does not allow all the bugs to be found. This is third game in a month I've had issues with. BFG seems to be more interested in collecting a high price than they are in demanding quality games for us. I'm going back to ****.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 19, 14 3:25 PM
It's understandable why this game is no longer available. I purchased it back in 2008. I couldn't finish it then, and since there is no walkthrough available, looks like I won't finish it now. Seriously...a walkthrough would really be welcomed for this game. When you're super-frustrated, it just isn't fun.

posted in Word Search Deluxe on Dec 21, 12 10:07 PM
TxJyHwk wrote:
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey Rhoni49,

You can always re-download your purchased games from your <a href="https://store.bigfishgames.com/my_account/my_purchase_history.php">Purchase History</a>. If you'd like step-by-step instructions, please take a look at this help article:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=459">Reinstall a Purchased Game</a>

If you need more help, please get in touch with <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Customer Support</a> (you can click on this link) and our reps can definitely assist you. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Already tried that. Didn't help

This was posted in May...no response from BFG and this is December!

posted in Word Search Deluxe on Dec 21, 12 10:05 PM
Not only has the fix been removed, but the game won't go to full screen mode. I have over 200 games and have never had this issue with BFG. I used one of my free game rewards for this, so I'm not out anything. But BFG needs to get an untimed Word Search game THAT ACTUALLY WORKS to replace this one, and give it free to those who paid for it, or give back our earned free game.
Very disappointed in BFG. I'd hate to see the performance in Windows 8!

All the morphing drags this game from a "10" to a "3" for me. Music is spotty and custom cursor tends to hang. I'm in the cemetery and when I checked the SG for what the heck to do there, it didn't match the screen image. I'm hoping it gets better. After being totally enthralled with the first two Ravenhearst games, I'm feeling quite disappointed.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 11 7:11 PM
I had to leave the Bonus game and when I came back to continue where I left off, it only gave me the option of re-starting the bonus game. I was over two hours into it and if I have to replay two hours of ANY game, I pass. Is this a glitch or is there some other way to continue play?

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Nov 13, 11 7:05 PM
Got the oil filling in the oven, but went upstairs and no access ("sparkles") to desk to get the rest of the oil lamp. Hint button pretty useless, too. And stone won't break mirror. What now?

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Oct 7, 11 2:55 PM
As I had to use all my hints due to poor colors in graphics, I'm now stuck in Picadilly Square with just one more skull to find and no help! A walkthrough for this game is almost a necessity. Any clues to where the skulls are? Thanks.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar on Aug 6, 11 6:13 PM
Only thing good about this game, it's very short! A waste of money and time.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jul 30, 11 9:02 PM
snooker balls? racked and can't move them. how do you read the paper on the bar?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator