Posts created by sephira1

posted in Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source on Apr 14, 17 12:25 AM
I am on level to build 6 apartments with triple energy savers.. its almost impossible when the buildings are constantly breaking to get anything built in this level.. I realize you are trying to make the game challenging to keep people interested, but iv played all the build a lot games, im a veteran player, and I am finding this level too hard with the constant breakage I would really appreciate a patch to balance the game play and tone down the breakage please

posted in Paradise Pet Salon on Jan 26, 17 5:15 PM
i change resolution to smaller size ... can u fix this please

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 4, 16 2:22 PM
my storage is full I have quest to get wood and have thousands in storage yet it will not update the wood quest.. I even keep making forests and getting wood, nothing makes it update.. please address this issue.. I also keep getting error code 3 server under maintenance. oh I'm on windows 10

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 4, 16 2:21 PM
my storage is full I have quest to get wood and have thousands in storage yet it will not update the wood quest.. I even keep making forests and getting wood, nothing makes it update.. please address this issue.. I also keep getting error code 3 server under maintenance.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 10, 15 10:27 PM
everyone add me as a friend in the game please!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 8, 15 10:20 AM
Just want to say this is a very fun game.. so much so for me that I run out of diamonds and need more often and this is just to expensive for me .. otherwise I love the game

please make a retail version of this game for people who want to play but can not afford to have to keep buying diamonds.

posted in Babysitting Mania on Jul 14, 15 3:24 PM
game says it can not find a resolution to go to full screen yet it used to work when i had windows 7 but now that i have windows 8 it does not work and makes the game unplayable for me.. can you please get this fixed asap as i would like to play this game that i paid for.

sorry I find this too hard on the first challenge level to get all the mice I have attempted many many many times yet I can NOT get all the mice and advance in the game.. I find getting the diamonds to be a pain.. even on the easy level.. some people just do not have the reflexes to move so quickly to get the mice in time.. I think you need to make this game easier to accomplish for people who do not have lightning reflexes.

posted in Rush Hour! Gas Station on Oct 14, 14 8:25 PM
i played for many levels then left game and when i returned it does not have my game from before and wants me to make a new game.. how do i get this game to save?

posted in Doctor Life: Be a Doctor! on Mar 27, 14 8:09 AM
this game could be very nice if the patients came in any order and not all in the red as to mood for waiting to be treated.. and if any advice was given on medical symptons that gave a clue to which medical condition the patient has.. as it is it is all guess work.. fix the game so that patients come in spaced and not all of a sudden there are 5+ people there all at once .. add a medical refrence library that we can look up and have a idea of treatment and i will buy this game.

posted in Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood on Mar 2, 14 3:36 PM
same problem i click it full screen.. i exit game come back as it wont go.. try again loading.. same thing.. wont go full screen... fix this please

posted in Happyville on Dec 23, 13 12:58 AM
first off id like to say the game could be so much better if just a few issues were fixed..for instance..businesses need to hire more than one or two workers.. how many businesses hire less than at least 4 or 5 people.. hospitals police schools even on huge only hire 3 or 4.. please how many huge civic buildings only have 3 or 4 people?
also farms employ only one farmer.. nobody else? please.. i think you get my drift here..hopefully Next the houses ... why no apartment buildings, what city has only single family dwellings? Another issue is the whining of the people for a business type that is only 2 blocks away...and whining of homeless leaving town every few minutes, even though im building homes and businesses as quickly as i can.. gets very annoying.. and the final issue that really needs fixing to make this game playable.. how about time the disasters so that within a 3 minute period i do not get.. police on strike, teachers on strike.. help neighboring city..help people who had a burned down house.. because i have 74 population and keep losing money to all these disasters like local businesses go bankrupt and out of business due to economy.. I think the whole issue is this game needs some balancing.. and more jobs per business especially! Hope you can care enough of all your paying customers to address these issues asap.. and a note on the forum saying that you will be working on it wouldn't go amiss either!

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 15, 13 5:21 PM
I am running windows 8 if that helps.. i got a great install game loads to past the title screens and mirball then a blank bluey green screen with music.. game is frozen..mouse moves but nothing happens.. this game looks very interesting to me i love sim games building games etc.. settlers series especially also B&W 1 &2.. please fix this issue so i can play the game

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 2, 13 12:25 AM
I have played all the sims games, so maybe I find this slow and frustrating because of that.. I think also its that some things I think should be included to begin are not there ... like a bed.. way too much money to spend on a bed..and no working bedroom or living area.. I can see having to fix up extra bedrooms and baths and decks porches etc.. but most ppl expect a living area and bedroom that's habitable when they move into a place.. the other main thing I find annoying is ill have one person make a meal yet they don't feed their spouse with that meal..they should call their family to the table and feed everyone when you have them make a meal.. and I would like to see the fed bar actually go up.. the other issue is the aging.. I would like to see each generation take at least a month to grow old.. put a lot of time and effort into getting them skills just to have them die off in a week?!? sucks imo.

posted in Spooky Mall on Apr 3, 12 10:19 AM
when do we get a fix for all the broken stff in this game? or at least some of the broken levels?

posted in All My Gods on Feb 27, 12 9:58 PM
Cherb no offense taken, sorry i didnt read all the posts earlier was wanting to get back to the game Yes I agree a wonderful game, i was entertained throughout once mana regen picked up with shrines and temples..

also for those who were upset about gold it also can pick up quite quickly, i found 4 markets until i could build the bank and harbor were keeping my gold income adding up quickly, the only time it became a challenge was to keep mars and hera satisfied.. they are gold hungry bandits imo:LOL

For those who found it too challenging and slow to begin, i empathize.. im a veteran strategy god game building gamer for 20 years so it was slow for me but once i was able to get mana regen going faster and gold income increased to a good rate the game picks up and becomes vastly entertaining with a nice challenge throughout without being too easy or boring

and as for female avatar, make her a daughter and let her do what the son did for a male god.. not hard at all

posted in All My Gods on Feb 27, 12 9:43 PM
i just won the game and want to say it was alot of fun,,im hopin for a addon with a sandbox mode, and will be hoping for a sequel..the review i gave earlier was incomplete, as i was complaining about the mana regen time and that increases once u can build shrines and temples,

i highly recommend this game it is challenging without being too easy, has alot of tech to keep learning all the way to the end of the game which keeps u building new buildings and keeps the game well paced and interesting..

actually i think they start out a little slow for experienced god gaming ppl but probably just about what kids or ppl not used to god type of games would find interesting without being too stressfull..

i think a option to start out with more advanced options for experienced players, also giving more options to avatar choices, especially the choice to play a female char would be very nice, my only other suggestion after winning the game is to allow building of homes, instead of just the worker tents.. and having the homes give some happiness to the population especially as they are upgraded and made larger, would be cool to even put statues fountains flowers etc in the homes areas as they are upgraded to make them even better imo.

im a huge fan of all the settler games, as well as black&white 1 & 2, populous, as well as all of the ceasar games, so anytime i see a game this excellent and fun..all in all this is excellent game,, a little slow to begin but it picks up the pace and is alot of fun.

posted in All My Gods on Feb 27, 12 9:10 PM
yes and build multiple barns to gain more storage capacity also

posted in All My Gods on Feb 27, 12 9:09 PM
they are annoying, but eventually u will be able to pay them off.. it actually is not that hard just get into major fast gold production by building alot of markets i just won the game, was actually alot of fun,..hoping to see a sandbox mode with some options to choose obstacles to overcome and a sequel

posted in All My Gods on Feb 27, 12 11:59 AM
just installed the game and been playing it on trial basis,..if afew things are implemented i will buy the game, main issue for me is the slowness of the mana regen, and overall waiting to be able to do something., I think a game speed - or mana regen speed wheel to increase speed would enhance game play alot. Another thing, and this is just a personal preference, I think being able to choose your avatar as a male or female instead of the game just saying a son would be nice.

other features i would like to see for expansions would be having the avator be able to do more things like walk around and explore and take away the fog without needing the ring to do it, and having some customization choices for the avatar as well as the people in the village.. otherwise this seems to be fun and interesting game...i loved black&white/b&w2 and populous games which are god/strat/building games and adding any features from those types of games would add alot of depth
and fun also imo.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator