Posts created by chicmomma71

Did you put the wings on the angel? You get a puzzle piece there. I can't get
the 5th piece myself, it's not letting me put the wings back on the angel. Good luck!

Did you put the wings back on the angel? I to am having trouble getting
the 5th piece, and it won't let me put the wings on the angel. So not sure
what to do now

I am having problems finding the 5th piece for the cemetery puzzle on the Colosseum. PLEASE help me, I hate being "stuck" Thanks for ANY help!

UPDATE: I found where the 5th piece is, Putting the wings on the angel. BUT it
is not letting me put them back on. Now I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP!

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 16 2:34 PM
have finished the game, and have collected all the puzzle pieces.. My question is where do I go in extras to find the pieces so I can put the pieces together? Anyone? Please help! Thank you! ANYONE, please help!

I have been trying for 3 days now to get this game to work. I am on a brand new Win10 computer. When I click the play button, a half screen pops up and it's black and does nothing. Is there anyway I can beforehand make it open in windowed instead of full screen? (If not there needs to be on the game manager) Something new they can work on? Please help! Thanks

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Apr 13, 12 5:29 AM
Ok, I just started playing this game, got as far as putting the doll back together.. what do I do now?? I click hint, and it points to the doll in my inventory, but doesn't tell me what to do with it? Please, any help??

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 13, 12 11:50 AM
Please help, I am stuck on the part where the statue needs the bow, I can't find the bow anywhere. any help please?

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 6, 09 8:02 PM
I can't get through the "glowing pink room" I did the #'s like the walk through said, but it isn't working.. can someone plz help me!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator