Posts created by HAPPYGOLUCKY48

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Feb 5, 11 9:16 PM
I look in my diary and it tells me:
1. The date of the announcement is 11 July 1988.
I used that but it's sitll in my diary. Did I miss something and that's why I don't have all the 10 gears?

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Feb 5, 11 3:09 PM
I only have 9 of the gears. I can't find the tenth. I think I might have the put the idol on the stump before getting the gear on the left. Is there any way of getting it back? I have everything else, but the key.

WOW.............I FOUND IT.........THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I only have the crowbar left to use................GRRRRRR!!!

I've gone beyond the guy on the sky lift, but couldn't go any farther. I got the flute to work, but still can't find the gas can!

what upside down room?

I just finished the game and it's FANTASTIC! I got stuck a few times, but thanks to the hints and online help I was able to get through the game. Love the graphics and can't wait for more. I have to admit, if I didn't have the help, I would've given up. It that challenging of a game.

i'm stuck on the first ship and need the name to unlock the door for the last piece of the ledger. I've tried Vanessa, but I can't get it to work. Vignette has to many letters. I'M STUCK, HELP!

go to the keys of the piano

the cannons are killing me. i'm lost and don't know what to do. i know the map has something to do with it, but what?

never mind...........figured it out

I thought so, but how do I get the cage?

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 10 10:07 PM
I can't get to the violen guy. My compter get's locked up.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 7, 09 9:24 AM
Okay, the only one neg, was I wasn't able to go down to the basement by the bell. I don't know if I did something wrong, but the game ended and I DIDN'T WANT IT TO!!!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 7, 09 9:16 AM
It took me a day and a half to finish this game. TOTALLY FANTASTIC! 95% of the time I don't finish a game, because I get stuck. This one made me work it out and when I couldn't, it gave me a hint. I love a game with a story line and this was it! I just can't say enough about this game. BUY IT, PLAY IT, ENJOY IT! Now, I just want to play another game just like it! Thank you, Big Fish, for making my weekend! I'll be looking for more fantastic games and challenges!

posted in Escape From Paradise on Aug 29, 09 6:22 PM
just drag a person to the river or lake and they will start fishing

posted in Escape From Paradise on Aug 29, 09 6:20 PM
I'm going crazy. I'm trying to gather the 5000 pieces of wood for the chief, but I don't know where to put it. I have 30 villagers and my wood will only go up to like 4050. This is the second time I've played the game and just can't get past this point.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator