Posts created by eschwartz1616

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Nov 14, 09 10:04 AM
I contacted customer support and asked for a credit on this game since I had bought it. They gave me one, no questions asked. I recommend anyone having this problem do the same if they have purchased it, because I really don't think this is a problem that can be fixed.

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Nov 7, 09 6:40 PM
It is not saving for me either. I have done exactly what the customer support tells me to do by changing the adminstrative settings, but I still cannot save the freaking game.

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Nov 7, 09 3:44 PM
I went to the customer support and did what it said and my game still will not save. Any suggestions?

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Nov 7, 09 3:15 PM
Every time I beat a level, I save the game. It stays saved while I'm playing, but if I close the game and reopen it, my profile is gone. I have to start a new player every time I open the game and cannot ever continue a previous game because it is gone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the same problem. I mean who wants to start over every time you play the game. It's very annoying. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

posted in Fill Up! on Aug 29, 09 9:26 PM
the cursor is incredibly annoying

posted in Fill Up! on Aug 29, 09 9:25 PM
I have sound but all it's only a sound of cars zooming by, nothing very special...no notifications of new cars pulling up or anything like that. Graphics on this game are really bad and old style looking...like maybe this is the first game whoever made this game has ever made. Like the typing in the dialogue parts don't even fit in bubbles. Did anyone even look this game over once it was made?
Also, lots of annoying dragging all over the place, which is annoying....wish I hadn't bought this game.

posted in Fill Up! on Aug 29, 09 9:16 PM
wow, that was a HUGE help! I had no idea you could do that!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator