Posts created by gentleone236

posted in Age of Japan 2 on Feb 23, 13 11:12 AM
Help!!! I bought Age of Japan 2 on February 5...and I've played it consistantly until 2 days ago!!! I went to open it...and the screen froze in the loading page [Access violation at 0x004389D7 (tried to write to 0x044BC2EO)
I've deleted and reloaded a few times, but it hasn't corrected the problem!!
Any help???

posted in Experiment on Jun 6, 12 2:21 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Playing this one in relaxed story mode. It has enough variety, with each task changing often enough to not be boring. I am always a bit leery of games like this, as I either get bored or too frustrated, lol. So far this one is ok. Not much to the story yet, but there is just a bit of mystery about it. There are about four different tasks, and so far, all of them have been doable, but I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, lol.

eta: Sure enough, I am at the last doors, the double ones, and I have reached a board I cannot clear. It is one of those where you have to clear it in the right order, and none of the ways to do it works. You only have four choices, and not one will lead to clearing, and of course there isn't a skip. I have spent the past 30 minutes or so trying to do it, and if there is a way, I hope someone on here gets that far and lets me know how they did it. Those two purple ones on each side plus two stacks of rocks are dead ends. Hmm, perhaps this is the end of the game, and that is part of the Experiment. If so, I feel really cheated, dang it all anyway. I thought I was gonna get to open a gate...I like opening gates

I''m with you....stuck in the same place!!...soo frustrating...guess it's the end of the game for me too!!

posted in World Mosaics 5 on Dec 26, 11 2:41 PM
My game loads fine...but the cursor won't move properly....really slow and jerky!

reloaded game...restarted computer...still the cursor is not moving...new mouse batteries...still not moving properly!

posted in Akhra: The Treasures on Mar 2, 11 1:18 PM
ok...so i have the radar...it shows which level the map pieces are ...so i've once again played thru those levels...and still no map pieces!!!....HOW DO YOU GET THE MAP PIECES!!!!??????????????

I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR AN UNPLAYABLE GAME!!

posted in Akhra: The Treasures on Mar 1, 11 11:26 PM
thanks Michael for the help...i got the radar....now...how does it help me????i now see where the map pieces are...i finish the level...and no map piece!!! WT*#@%

Michael_Pukalo wrote:
gentleone236 wrote:I'm with JammyKat...how do you get the other 3 map pieces??? it says i can build the radar in the workshop but it is no where to be found...i'm sorry i wasted my money!!!
JammyKat wrote:I liked the graphics and thought the music was soothing. I was finally able to buy the hammer, but came to the end of the first map with only 3 of the 6 map pieces. When I tried to go on, as message said I need radar to find the other map pieces, and that I could assemble it in the workshop. But I couldn't find any way to do that. I tried replaying some of the levels to see if that would get me the missing pieces, but no such luck. So I basically wasted 45 minutes on a game that I couldn't continue. How annoying!

Hello, gentleone236!
There are 4 tabs in the workshop(have a look to the left side of the workshop). The radar is located in the blue tab.

posted in Akhra: The Treasures on Feb 28, 11 1:33 PM
I'm with JammyKat...how do you get the other 3 map pieces??? it says i can build the radar in the workshop but it is no where to be found...i'm sorry i wasted my money!!!
JammyKat wrote:I liked the graphics and thought the music was soothing. I was finally able to buy the hammer, but came to the end of the first map with only 3 of the 6 map pieces. When I tried to go on, as message said I need radar to find the other map pieces, and that I could assemble it in the workshop. But I couldn't find any way to do that. I tried replaying some of the levels to see if that would get me the missing pieces, but no such luck. So I basically wasted 45 minutes on a game that I couldn't continue. How annoying!

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Aug 16, 10 12:22 PM
blessedn2000 wrote:What do I do with the monkeys? I have cleared the board, but still dont work Help me

All of the monkeys must be in the cages for you to "finish" the board

posted in Cocktail Mania on Jan 20, 10 10:14 AM
just adding my vote...GACK-GACK-GACK AWFUL!!!!!

Does BFG do any quality control on a game before they put it out?
the rules are unreadable and not in any english dialect that i recognize...then you get to the game.....horrible
i love match-3 games...this is the worst ever...shame on BFG!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Fairy Nook on Nov 30, 09 5:42 PM
I'm with you guys...finally something other than a hidden object game...but...psych.....it doesn't open....soo disappointed in BFG these days
been a loyal customer for years...now...thinking about cancelling membership...sigh

posted in Jungle Quest on Nov 15, 08 12:51 PM
the new build is just as buggy as the first.....lock ups...gems stuck where they shouldn't be.....blank spaces.....what a mess.....soooo disappointing.....cuz if it worked right i think it might be a fun game to play

i wish i could turn it back in for credit......

posted in Season Match on Oct 13, 08 1:09 PM
i'm having trouble with level 29.....the 2 top most spaces are impossible to clear.....so now i can't progress forward in the game......grrrr......any one have any suggestions????? Has anyone beat this level???? I can't tell you how disappointed i am

posted in 4 Elements on Sep 10, 08 4:08 PM
I'm sorry but i'm beginning to have fantasies about pulling the wings off the freakin' fairy....i turned off the hints and she just keeps popping up way too much.....way, way tooooooooo much.......i've played thru the game 3 times now and i can't stand the idea of dealing with her again.....IT TAKES FIVE CLICKS JUST TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL.....ARRRRGH......lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator