Posts created by jazzycat1223

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Jan 20, 14 6:10 PM
thank so much for the tips and the walkthroughs

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Jan 20, 14 7:25 AM
I keep hitting the hint button and its telling me to go to the cave and back out again. Lord, I am tired of getting stuck. Thanks

Please help wand will not work on termites. UGH!!!!!

I have founde two of the red eyes but cannot find the third in the snake area. I know I have not retieved it yet

Thank you for the info. I was about to reload the game. Now I can enjoy it. Jeez even the stradegy guide did not help

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom on Nov 12, 11 12:57 PM
I cannot get the dust cloth to clean the workbench. I have tried and tried. please help.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom on Nov 12, 11 12:55 PM
I cannot get the dust cloth to clean the workbench. I have tried and tried. please help.

posted in Hanging Gardens of Babylon on Sep 25, 11 11:28 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Beautiful screens and resolution - can be quite lovely game, but:
My mom and I live to together now and she is 85 and still tries to ground me LOL

1) Penalty of 10 points every 3rd misclick???!!! Developers, I was "grounded" only when I was a kid...

2) Mini-tiny objects - there are quite "normal" sized objects, but no, only the very small ones are chosen.

3) Repetitive minigames. I don't care much for these, but it becomes boring.

4) There is a plot, but it disappears among the monotonous flow. What exactly wanted the queen?

I bought it, because I had to "waste" my last coupon - will try to enjoy at least the beautiful screens, when I am down...

posted in Foreign Dreams on Jul 8, 11 10:52 AM
A lot of technical issues lately. This is getting bad. I want to play a new game but it seems I will have to go back and play an olod one.

Walkthrough--there is a walkthrough at the game website. princess isabella: return of the curse.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 17, 11 8:35 AM
I found a walkthrough. Just google the tiny bang story and you will find it. It helped me out a lot.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 17, 11 8:34 AM
marie1931 wrote:
tuttepeever wrote:Definitely need a walktrhough. I'm stuck already. Need a wrench, one stair rail and 13 puzzle pieces.

The same for me .... and the hint button doesn't work even after having caught the little blue bugs in order to get a hint ..... When you click on the question mark .... nothing happens .... I've uninstalled the game .....

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 16, 11 12:28 PM
I cannot pick up the wrench in the box and I don't know why. Is anyone else having a problem like this.

posted in The Fool on Apr 4, 11 12:39 PM
Hey, on an IHOG I can't seem to open the first aid kit to get the medical syringe. Can anyone help?

posted in The Fool on Apr 1, 11 4:32 PM
Is anybody having a problem with that stupid lever. I can't get it to move. When the guy says three I can't get it. This is getting on my nerves.LOL

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 21, 10 6:02 PM
Has anyone been able to unlock the extras in this game yet? I have not. I just wanted to know if it is worth it.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 2:46 PM
Where the heck is the paint brush????

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 2:44 PM
Where the heck is the paint brush?????????????????????????????

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 21, 10 1:45 PM
Hi,
I was wondering when the walkthrough will be available?

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Feb 16, 10 6:59 PM
Hi there,
I can't find how to get out either.

Help!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator