Posts created by SARAHBEE

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 25, 16 1:58 PM
Game has just thrown me out, lost all spellbooks, coins etc, all tickets, can't unlock the statues, won't renew lives etc etc. Tried uninstalling / reinstalling. Shame because I was really enjoying this game, hope you get it fixed soon

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 15 2:03 PM
Best thread ever

Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 5, 15 10:18 PM
Fab news Rosie, thanks for the update
Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 15 8:25 AM
No problem at all - your gifts have helped me with my tasks - so all is good
Congrats by the way hope you had a beer to celebrate

Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 7, 15 9:56 PM
Congrats Rosie -
Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 15 12:01 PM
I SEE YOU ARE BACK TO YOUR FULL CAPACITY, WELCOME BACK

Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 15 10:31 PM
me too !, thanks whoever thought of that it was a nice surprise on grey and foggy morning
Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 12:08 PM
At least the 2 who shall remain nameless won't be stealing diamonds
Every cloud has a silver lining

Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 12:05 PM
yep
Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 9:52 PM
4, 10, 8 for me I am afraid

Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 8:59 PM
Welcome back - invite sent
Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 3:02 PM
For me it is the daily quests that I would like to run as they did over Christmas, I feel that I am now spending too much of my hard earned booty for too little reward as we are back to using the same items for the daily and main quests.
With the Christmas daily quest it was just something that happened in conjunction with the main game not in opposition to it
I like Fudgechi have not done a full round since we lost the Xmas content

Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 1:40 PM
In answer to the OP - (sorry jeanjrs not meaning to ignore you)
For me it is the daily quests that I would like to run as they did over Christmas, I feel that I am now spending too much of my hard earned booty for too little reward as we are back to using the same items for the daily and main quests.
With the Christmas daily quest it was just something that happened in conjunction with the main game not in opposition to it

Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 12:43 PM
chelle, I tend to limit myself to 20 diamonds per tournament but usually spend less, overall I would say I am ahead as I tend to get double figures in diamond wins, 30 being my best. So for me it is worth spending, HOWEVER as we know what works for one doesn't always work for everyone else

Good hunting which ever way you go
Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 2:55 AM
Aussigirl1, I don't have that particular issue with chips (or if I do I am not conscious of it) I just very rarely have 3 in any one scene.As I said, touch wood, I have never had a bust, but I have never had a +50% either. I would say the majority of my spins are+20,+10,-10,-20 with the very, very occasional +30 thrown in (today was a one off), my high score for a whole tournament would be around the 210000 to 230000 mark, which usually gives me a couple of diamonds more than I spend
But I think I may start monitoring my scores a bit closer and see if there are any patterns

Sarah Bee

PS Bilbygirl, I am gutted for you you poor thing

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 2:25 AM
aussiegirl1, I am like you, I have had a good return of diamonds from the tournaments,but I always have a mixed bag of luck to get there, with spins from -20% up to +30%. I have never had a bust or a 50% as yet. I tend to spend 10 diamonds as a minimum, sometimes more if I am higher up the table, just to boost the pot. I do find my highest scores come AFTER I have spent some diamonds and I am only an average clicker, at the end of an hour my top score from clicking is 120000 to 130000.
Today I received my highest placing, 4th, but as there was a problem with the server for some people the uptake was not very high, and despite gaining over 316000 points on my last game (achieved by 130000 +12 chips giving 30%x3 and 20% x1) I only won 19 diamonds. I am fairly positive I will never be so lucky with my spins again. My previous 4 attempts at this tourney all had 9-11 chips and at least 1 -20% in each of them.

Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 15 3:53 PM
So glad to hear from you, whitebutterfly, to find out the dates of the 'great lockout'. I trawled through the early part of the forum and just before the update of March 10th (which was flawed) I found a great thread called ' maybe we shouldn't hurry technology' started by the one and only -YOU. Here are just a few of the points you made in that well written post

"Just wanted to add my little two cents about waiting for the second half of game. I too am frustrated that the game wasn't complete before offering it."
"I feel a definite brain drain repeating the same HOSs over and over again without actually moving forward in the game"
"I have assumed we played the first half of the game and am waiting for the second half...it would really be awful if this game was developed in thirds, or god forbid, fourths."

Whilst it was written and read in all seriousness at the time, it was the last point which made me laugh out loud tonight and wonder will we still be laughing at our naivety this time next year?

Happy gaming
Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 15 2:09 PM
Thanks gernespieler /Lilabelle for getting the point - however bad it seems now, it could get a whole lot worse
As you say Lilabelle think of this time as a bonus and make hay while the sun shines, because sooner or later it WILL start raining

Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 15 1:35 PM
(voice of Old Timer)
' Now then young'uns I remember the 'Great Level 18 Lockout ' of Spring 14. It was the worst winter in living memory, the storm started on January 30th, as bleak a day as ever there has been and it continued like this until 10th March (nigh on 6 weeks) when the sun came out and all was well again.
Many friends were caught in that storm, some we lost for ever and some were only wounded, but those wounds ran deep and the scars are still there to remind us that none of us will ever be the same again. Even the lucky ones who were warned by the lead party, of the horror they were approaching, could only watch as they cowered behind level 17 not daring to step one foot over the threshold of level 18 in case they too were lost in the mists of time, unable to either advance or retreat!!
And as for the tale of the fabled Bow Figurine, alas I cannot speak of a terror so great that it made grown men weep and grown women wail.'
For those of you out there who didn't go through either of these times - count your lucky stars they were as bad as the forum says they were
For any other veterans out there just remember -they couldn't break us then and they won't break us now

JUST REMEMBER IT IS ONLY A GAME
Sarah Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 15 1:36 PM
Rona, do not fear, all may not be lost, there are quite a few players that this has happened to and they are slowly having their games returned, PM rosie bvt and see what she did to get her game restored, also PM tech support
While I am speaking to you THANKS for all the gifts you have sent me over the last few months
Good luck
See you in the castle (hopefully soon)
Sarah Bee

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator