Posts created by Bigfishette

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 10:03 AM
This was my favorite Sherlock Holmes game. It takes a long time to play and is very challenging. So if you are into Adventure Games this one I highly recommend. Hope you like it too.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 21, 09 9:37 AM
I have the software for this game. LOVED IT. It's challenging and can be grusome at times. It took me a long time to play as there is much to do. Definitely recommend it for those dye-hard adventure game players. I think this was the best Sherlock Holmes game I have ever played so far.

posted in Liong: The Lost Amulets on Jan 24, 09 6:04 AM
I'm not a big fan of mahjong games but I tried the demo and really really like this game. Going to purchase it. Thanks very much.

posted in Syberia II on Jan 17, 09 4:26 AM
I loved both Syberia games. Out of curiosity I did a little research on best adventure games and found "The Lost Journey" from 2000. Has anyone played this? Is Dreamfall a sequel? Anyway would like to see a survey of votes on the best adventure games they've gotten from Big Fish Games.

posted in Syberia on Jan 8, 09 12:29 AM
I have played Syberia 2 and never found the first one. So pleased BFG offered it. Love this game.

But be careful and remember to save often. I didn't and my computer crashed for some reason and I had to start over from a place I saved near the beginning. Bummer. I get carried away with playing and forget to save.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 20, 08 9:24 AM
This is my very first post. I've played this game several times and really really enjoyed it. Madame Fate was my favorite of the Mystery Case Files. Now I am really anxious for the next "Ravenhurst" game. Hopefully by this summer??? Special thanks to the BFG support team for helping me get onto the forum correctly. Love being a member and looking forward to new games all the time. Oh and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all. May you have many blessings.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator