Posts created by moesart

posted in Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story on Feb 22, 11 6:57 PM
Anyone know how to open that door?

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 11 5:45 AM
Too Easy.

posted in Garage Inc. on Feb 8, 11 6:37 AM
I downloaded the trial and the words were just shapes, no letters. Makes it kinda hard to read the directions. Any way to fix this?

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Dec 31, 10 4:59 PM
Did you point the clippers directly on the top of the flower?

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Dec 31, 10 4:54 PM
After you click on the watch move the clock cursor around the room until it reveals something. Then you can click on that item.

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Dec 31, 10 4:49 PM
I really like the game. But...I picked the dandelions and when I left the courtyard the dandelions disappeared from my inventory. Is this a glitch? I also bought a diamond gear in the store and that disappeared.

posted in Tamara the 13th on Dec 28, 10 8:28 AM
Once I got out of the cave I didn't need any more hints. I liked some of the puzzles.

I'm so bummed. I also had lag, just like the Sanitarium game. I have all the latest direct x and video card. It looked like a cool game. Took about 5 minutes at least to change scenes.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 1, 10 11:38 AM
I uninstalled and downloaded 3 times and I still get the old version with my progress intack. Same slow game play. How can I fix this. The live chat guy didn't help at all.

posted in Conveyor Chaos on Nov 17, 10 9:41 AM
Press 2 or 3 on the keyboard to speed up the conveyor.

posted in Fiction Fixers - Adventures in Wonderland on May 5, 10 7:36 AM
Same problem. Is there a fix?

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 6:43 AM
I'm having the same problem. No task to be found.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 25, 10 6:58 AM
This game was like a good book. I hated to see it end. However, I found it impossible to finish without some help. It was very clever and well thought out.
It was nice to finally finish a large file adventure game (which I usually shelve).

posted in Wonderland Secret Worlds on Dec 30, 09 7:57 PM
I get to the end of this level and I can't find the blue and green buttons in the boathouse. Is there a glitch?

posted in Gemini Lost on Sep 24, 09 4:04 PM
Can someone tell me how to use the raft?

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 10, 09 12:27 PM
I noticed there was a mistake in the blog walkthru. There's an extra right missing.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 17, 09 4:37 PM
Any tips on Underground stream? I get across to the teleporters but I'm stuck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator