Posts created by jforever

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 11, 14 12:00 PM
I started in December, 2013. I'm only at level 76 and probably stuck here for a long time! It will take me forever to advance to the next level! Oh well, guess I have to get use to it!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 2, 14 6:38 PM
NoFishToday wrote:
mamacass14 wrote:
Polentia wrote:
mamacass14 wrote:The only way I have found to get rest of quests with this update was to skip Fahleeds request. I lost a little over 2000 energy, 1800 coins buying books at auction, and lost close to 120 books on this request. So used crystals. I did get the reward attached to it.

It was my sanity or fork over. I am not the most patience person when playing games.

Mamacass14

Hi, Mamacass!

Did skipping Fahleed's request trigger other quests? How many crystals does this skipping cost?

I solved all other quest, this is the only one that's left (there were 43 including Fahleed. I've made a list so if anyone needs it, just let me know).

Skipping is costly (75 crystals). Got so far 6 new quests that fell after skipping ].

Hope you will be able to if not, it will be not until next months update that BZ will have fix for this update.

Mamacass14

Well, hopefully I can have patience. I'm really not willing to give away 75 crystals purchased with real hard-earned money just to by-pass a game glitch.

I totally agree, NoFishToday. It's like having to pay for the devs mistake and I can't afford 75 anyway, so I might as well ride it out! until the game is fixed!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 2, 14 9:58 AM
I would like to know when there will be an update to fix the Stone Circle and Gnome Village issue; having the same items. I cannot advance with the Peddler achievement because of it. This is not the only issue but one of my worst.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 14 2:52 PM
I like the game, has great graphics and hos. However, I'm getting tired of not getting eggs on wheel, not winning at the dice with dragon, and not receiving any gold chests. Some posts I read in the forum, seems everybody is getting something other than wands and globes. Sorry if it sounds like I'm whining, but am really tired of going around in circles trying to win SOMETHING! Just saying...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 1, 14 4:57 AM
mamacass14 wrote:
jforever wrote:Same here! Logged back in after supper, now have Gnome Village items instead of Stone Circle items. What gives??

It is a glitch every other time you go into stone circle you will get the gnome village items. It's a pain but after 8 attempts finally finished quest.

Mamacass14

Thank you, mamacass14, for the advice! It worked! Now, just 2 more honeys!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 1, 14 12:33 AM
plduncan wrote:I am having trouble with a quest in the new updates. In Fahleed's Mural Story we need to give 15 mini centaurs, I have 22 and the quest shows I have 15/15 but when I click to give the 15 mini centaurs, I get a message that I do not have the resources and need to continue playing the scenes to get more. Please fix this since I can not complete the quest without being able to give them.

Me, too, plducan! I have 64 Lone Centaur Books and Fahleed is asking for 20 of them. I can't continue until the devs fix this!
Edit to post: are you having troubles with the Stone Circle and Gnome Village having the same items? I can't advance on that quest, either.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 30, 14 10:23 PM
Gnome Village and Stone Circle are showing the same items. When I first played after the update, got some new items from Stone Circle; now it's just showing Gnome Village items.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 30, 14 9:49 PM
Same here! Logged back in after supper, now have Gnome Village items instead of Stone Circle items. What gives??

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 30, 14 3:25 PM
In the new update, June 30th, my level meter went from 108,700 or something like that, to 732,680! I'll be stuck on level 76 forever! Is it just me? Besides that, really enjoying the new update!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 25, 14 3:41 PM
This is ridiculous! Spending time and much earned coins for 12 more unicorn feathers??? I just went 10x to try to get ONE unicorn feather! I know where y'all guys and gals are coming from! Really getting fed up with this crap. Used to be fun to play, now just a headache I don't need.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 14 2:13 PM
I'm getting tired of the hos being empty of items when playing in Underground Grotto and Ancient Park. (Also getting tired of not receiving unique stamps). Anyway, I play on a PC and hope this is resolved soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 14 9:36 AM
I would like to thank everyone who has helped me to advance, there is so many, can't list them all here, but I want to give a big shout out to:
ArcadiaRose
Niblick the Great
Artaemisia
If anyone of you three need a gold bearing turtle, put it on your wish list and it's yours! Only have one, though!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 10:26 PM
govegril wrote:
jforever wrote:Really like the new update but is it just me, or did the devs forget to add the unique stamps to the hos?? I've been running in circles to get just one, but no such luck! Before the update, I was getting them pretty regular but not one since then! I'm beginning to get a complex.

Hi jforever
the updates only been out half a day - no reason or data to think that unique stamps have changed as yet but usually it is luck too, some have reported going days without getting one and others can pick up 3-4 in a day.

good luck - keep trying

Sigh...I suppose you're right, govegril! I just get so frustrated sometimes!! I guess my luck has changed. It may come back around!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 10:14 PM
Really like the new update but is it just me, or did the devs forget to add the unique stamps to the hos?? I've been running in circles to get just one, but no such luck! Before the update, I was getting them pretty regular but not one since then! I'm beginning to get a complex.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 11:53 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I've been noticing recently that my Fortune Wheel tends to repeat itself. The exact same items in the exact same places. I should win a prize for the worst items appearing on the Fortune Wheel ever. Always regular items or easy to craft items, and only ONE egg. This has been since January. Now, the same bad wheels are repeating. Sorry, just had to whine a little on that one.

Whitebutterfly54, I totally agree! I'm so sick and tired of not receiving anything good on the wheel!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 14 11:06 PM
TiramaSue wrote:
pepsizest1 wrote:

But....

Honest to gawd....I can now see where aw the aggro comes fae..Has na one learnt to just skip by what they dinna like withoot making bleeding comments an that's on both sides ....fashing yersels is a right waste o energy..

A mean come on.....A dinna like liver but am no goin to tell ya all no ta eat it!

Tis all about choice...and i choose ta leave yer serious threads alone an gie ya peace an go an poke me neb in wie them that are more auf their heids than i am!

A person can't skip what they don't feel like reading if it invades every thread.

And if the past is anything to go by, if "serious" threads are constantly invaded by "silly" things, the mods will crack down and close all the threads that are not super strictly on topic.

So if those who are enjoying the Call to Arms thread want that thread to continue, it might be wise to keep the army's activities there and only there.

TiramaSue, I totally agree.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 9, 14 8:45 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:After reading all the posts over on BoomZap's threads I realize there were many issues that I had not experienced myself and hope these are resolved for all that are having "serious" problems with the update to the update.

But I do have a question. I was thinking about skipping the pegacorn and was assured that if skipped rather than buying that all the quests that follow that one would come. However, when I went to skip the quest for the pegacorn, after the 6/9 update, I no longer have the option of skipping it - only buying.

My question is: Did anyone who had not bought or "skipped" the pegacorn quest still have the option of skipping it?

I want to make sure I am seeing this correctly before I say one harsh word about "fixing the glitch" that nets them around $10.

OddlyEnuh, I don't have a skip button, either. After reading some other posts, I went back in, and it's either pay or don't. for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 12:08 PM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day,

Thanks for letting us know that you've seen the update. It will take a short while for all users to see the notification and we're still working on our end so please don't fret if you're not seeing it yet.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' cog on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

We hope you guys love the new content!

bfgMurrumbidgee

I am really impressed with the new update! Also love the new eggs!!!!! and the new avatars!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 14 2:50 PM
sheilamilo wrote:I am sooo happy my formerly and now again current favorite game is playable!

I bought gold and diamonds just to let them know how much I appreciate the fixes.

Now all we need is more pet food, being able to gift more than 5, better wins at the crafting roulette and be able to use "Gift for Friend"

Has anyone PM's our dear colleage who quit to let them know it's safe to come back?

I, too, am very happy with the changes!!! It's about time!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 14 9:53 AM
tigress1_2u wrote:
jforever wrote:
tigress1_2u wrote:Does anyone have a New Eggs that would like to trade it for 1 of the of the older Eggs.I have all except for the Hopping Tiger Egg.
Please PM me for the trade of the new eggs only!

Check your pm!

LOL I did can you please check yours
No jforever on the friends name list...

I just added you to my friend's list!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator